Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ion Feedneck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ion Feedneck
    Posted: 13 July 2005 at 6:34pm
Alright guys I got a Shocktech Feedneck today and tried to install it. I did it very gently with teflon tape around it but about half way through screwing it on it started squeeking and clicking. Now it is all the way in but it still moves around a little bit but not to bad. Do you think my threads are stripped? Should I take the feedneck off and look at it while running the risk of not being able to get it back on or should I just leave it be? Mind you this is the only marker I have so if it is out of service I won't be playing.

I would have posted this in the Ion forum at Pbnation but that forum is just one big flame fest.

Edited by ztbisme
want my balls? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote want my balls? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 6:43pm

I would not mess with it. I would take it to your locar pro shop and have them do it. If they break it they have to replace it. Or you can send it into some company (smartparts). Well thats what i would do if i were you.(one gun)

good luck.

p.s. if you take it to pro shop they may charge you, unless you buy something...

[]D [] []V[] []D
paint slinger View Drop Down
Stike One - Dont Ask for CD Keys Here.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paint slinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 11:46pm
just take it to your local shop and buy oil or sumthing cheap and ask them to fix it for you
My Setup
98 Pro-with ape board
14" Tear Drop
Dye stickys
32 Degrees Rear Velocity Adjuster
egg with y-board
12vt Revvy with X-Board
Sanded Trigger
homemade magnetic trigger
98CustomMan0101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98CustomMan0101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 12:59pm
ya the proshop knows everything...   kinda like a library but u dont have to read I LOVE IT
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 2:41pm
Thanx for the replys. Yea I'll probably just end up taking it to the proshop and hoping its not stripped out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic