Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

x-core consistency

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: x-core consistency
    Posted: 13 July 2005 at 3:11pm
What is the DOP X-core like on the crono?  I usally only hear good about it.  And does it help with accurasy? because my A-5 has been shooting crappy lately,  Balls are going left and right all the time.  Im less than 20 feet away from a enemy and i miss.  And right now i have a All American Barrel and double trigger,  should i get the x-core and maddman springs and rva-how does that sound?
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 4:13pm
well i got the x-core for my custom pro......its alright......ide get it....but its a killer to put in.....right now im waiting for a new powertube, because you know those screws that holds the powertube in? well one of those screw holes got stripped so i had to by a new powetube.....an aluminume one....so just worning you to be carefull when installing it.....but if this doesnt work with my gun im going to sell my x-core and just build my own gun.....so im just worning you to be very carefull

Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 8:06pm
It really doesn't do anything, I've had it for a while now and haven't noticed a huge change. The best thing you can get for your gun if you're using Co2 is a Palmers Stablilizer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic