FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I donít care anymore HEREíS THE SCOOP!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:24pm
So choopie, are you gonna reply or just leave me hanging?

I've PM'd you and you seem to be ingnoring me for some reason....all I'm asking for is clarification!
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:08pm
Why don't you both leave each other hanging on this one and go on to better things.  
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by HeadshotJester HeadshotJester wrote:

ooo i found a nice shiny nickel on the floor

And you got a strike for what again?

And personally, I don't think Zesty has changed, he's still the same too me.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 8:29pm
I personaly think choopie911 was trippin, I always remain the same just get a little better as time goes on
Carrr View Drop Down
Grand Olí Man of the Forum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2005 at 3:19pm
Hay Highway, I have been here forever and don't know anyone. Way to keep the children behaving. Put them in there place.
"Older than Pic but younger then OS, Pepprdog, Takita, Rock Slide........."
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 2:40am
The hell's going on?
chubbchubb View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chubbchubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 12:36am
people in this forum cant take a joke.  I was bored earlier today and aparently started to many forums and got two strikes for spam. The people started telling me to die and to never come back.  And a mod even posted a picture of hitler.  You all just need to take a break.

Edited by chubbchubb
IF A QUIZ IS QUIZICAL, WHAT'S A TEST?

What is "Spam"
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2005 at 3:59pm
Its just because they dont like you. Its nothing personal.
plasoccri View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Stupid Filter Dodge 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plasoccri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 1:40am

Originally posted by chubbchubb chubbchubb wrote:

people in this forum cant take a joke.  I was bored earlier today and aparently started to many forums and got two strikes for spam. The people started telling me to die and to never come back.  And some one even posted a picture of hitler.  You all just need to take a break.

Wow. Things have changed. I did that twice in one night and again the next day, no one expressed any care at all! And what happened to promt this thread? A massive warning from a mod? No. Never mind. I don't want to know. Chill pils seem to be in short supply, what has happened to the Tippman forum I left in January?

You can go far with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.

noob rymes with boob(noobest responce ever)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic