Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I donít care anymore HEREíS THE SCOOP!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Originally posted by hwayhzrd hwayhzrd wrote:

IGNORE THIS AT YOUR PERIL

/ignore.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 5:24am
Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

I'm just not feeling their flow.

Probably because they've got no game!

Oh the irony Zesty.

I dont want to bring it up here, and I hate to rag on a plat, but you've really gone downhill. I've seen many a post by you and just wondered "what the heck is he thinking?" or "how could he beleive that"

I am not the only one to notice
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 10:01am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Oh the irony Zesty.

I dont want to bring it up here, and I hate to rag on a plat, but you've really gone downhill. I've seen many a post by you and just wondered "what the heck is he thinking?" or "how could he beleive that"

i, too, have noticed.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 10:33am
I haven't. He speaks his mind.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 11:58am
I started from downhill. So anywhere I go can't be worse than where I started.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Oh the irony Zesty.

Uhhm, I know you probably weren't feeling my flow, because I've got game, and you don't.

You are a geek, and I'm a stud, so how would you even begin to relate to me?

Honestly, you were part of the crew that was trying to "ignore" some poor guy, so I would say I especially don't Feel you and your crew, boys, whatever you call them. You guys are gutless and heartless, scared to face opposing opinions!

So yeah, I don't think you will ever feel me, and I know that....it's not my fault. You're just a square.

But just out of curiosity, what do you mean by downhill? Or what are some specific things I've said that tripped you out? I honestly don't really ge your opinion or point...is it that I'm tripping you out ina good or bad way? Funny either way.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 5:07pm
Yeah, I guess partying every night, and only being home for 1 day and a half at the longest does kind of make me a geek doesn't it. Being out with my friends, and making new ones the entire time really proves I dont have game at all. I guess you were right Zesty.

I'm trying to think of what thread it was, but you were just defending the most rediculous ideas, and no-one could see why. Since then you've just seemed different around here.

And you say we're scared to face opposing opinions? We did, many, many, many times, then we decided to do the more constructive thing and stop arguing all together. Some people took that as, somehow, a move to get that member banned. How could that be possible.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 9:12pm
^let me clarify....I was mostly joking, but i do totally disagree with what you and your buds were trying to do to bugg.
You may have not been trying to ban him, but what you were doing was childish. I know you guys think of it as taking thhe higher road, but it really wasn't...it reminded me of middle school.

I've disagreed with linus, and he gets annoying at times, and so do I. It's his right to post here just as much as you. If you don't like his posts, you ignoring them would have been a mature thing to do.

PMing everyone asking them to ignore him is a sissy way of doing things, and I will never think that was an adult way of handling things.

Adults can handle opposing viewpoints, no matter what they are. It's a lot easier to ignore the opposition than actually listen and make a thoughtful reply.

I would respect you guys more if you learned to coexist with him wihtout outright ignoring him.

But it really isn't that big a deal.....I'm just wondering what are some specific things that I'm saying that are weirding you out.

I need specifics. Feel free to reply to any of my thoughts and opinions that you disagree with, that's what we're here for!

Also, who are you talking about when you say noone? Who else is tripping out on me? Why don't they mention it until now? I'm not trying to ruin your guys forum! I didn't even know anyone read my posts honestly.
entropy View Drop Down
Future BTK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote entropy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:07am
I enjoy anonymity. It saves the hassle of having to get into such arguments.

Edited by entropy
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 12:20pm
So how have I seemed different?
moose man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moose man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:29pm
what happend? or dont i wanna know?
redneckdeerhunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneckdeerhunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:33pm
no u dont wanna know
i love to hunt and lite things on fire

98 custom
smartparts progressive
double trigger
lapco bishot
pen spring mod
20 oz
rocket cock
dye invision mask
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 7:18pm
It was stupid, but HWY took care of it.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 10:08pm
Funniest thing about it is.. noone followed through with it

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 12:18am

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Funniest thing about it is.. noone followed through with it

No one really had time to. Hway got on the case quickly.

Impulse. View Drop Down
Banned for linkage to Doll Pron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulse. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 9:50am

Damn I wish I was there for it. So what.... no more Limp Bizkit arguments?

HeadshotJester View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 1:28pm
ooo i found a nice shiny nickel on the floor

Vote for Stewie!
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by HeadshotJester HeadshotJester wrote:

ooo i found a nice shiny nickel on the floor

HeadshotJester View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:35pm
the mood seemed like it needed to be lightened up

Vote for Stewie!
Impulse. View Drop Down
Banned for linkage to Doll Pron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulse. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 6:56am

Your sig made me laugh. Thanks jester.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic