Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dragun Tes?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
98CustomMan0101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98CustomMan0101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dragun Tes?
    Posted: 10 July 2005 at 11:50pm

any good? I can get one with a pred2 morrlock board for 150 shood I??http://www.zdspb.com/tech/km2board/predmorlockmanual.html

thats on the board o yea its my friends and it just got refurbished. no scratches and a black to light blue fade...   dye stickies

tippy279 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy279 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 3:13pm
Ya that's a neat gun so yea if its in decent condition and you like the ergonomics of it I would.  Pretty good deal.  How many bps on that board? 
My guns name is Mr. Max in remembrance of my dog that got hit by a car: Tippmann A-5
Ricochet R-5
JCS double Trigger
Tippmann E-Grip
Flatline Barrel

Do you have the need for speed?
Mr. .Com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. .Com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 5:40pm

Get it, you'll be happy,

Edited by Mr. .Com
friends A-5 and my ion make a good team
pm me to hear a joke
Crusade against wannabe high end guns like, wrath and electro spyders/clones.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98CustomMan0101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 11:41pm
unlimited bps i think...   not sure of the cycles per sec tho prob bout 32 so 30 bps max
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:46am

From what I have heard the boards will allow the gun to cycle that fast yeah, but it turns your bolt and hammer into a saw and kills your gun internally... Just the design of blowbacks. Now I may have heard wrong from a couple pro shop owners.

yay do i win?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98CustomMan0101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:33pm
ok ill keep that in mind but a new ram sleve is pretty cheap and this will also be a backup gun for my dynasty shocker.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic