FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wake up hostages!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wake up hostages!
    Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:10pm
What I want to know is, when someone is taken hostage by those bastard insurgants

WHY THE HELL DON'T THEY FIGHT BACK?!

C'mon, when they are taping your video, they always have a couple guys next to you with guns, and they aren't smart enough to take the mags out of the guns.

Turn around, grab the gun, and FIGHT BACK.

Sure, you might die, but if you just sit there, you will die anyhow!

Atleast put up a fight, show terrorist "we won't go quietly into the night, we won't go down without a fight"

Fat Stalin View Drop Down
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:13pm
It isn't that easy.
Quote Turn around, grab the gun, and FIGHT BACK.

Sure, you might die, but if you just sit there, you will die anyhow!
You are a fool for thinking so. You can die either way so analyze your  choices. 

Edited by Fat Stalin

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:13pm
I'm sure thats would you would do linus. You're so much smarter then those hostages.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:14pm
Ya know what, you can go get captured by terrorists and see how you feel about "fighting back".

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

I'm sure thats would you would do linus. You're so much smarter then those hostages.
Don't patronize me...

Stalin, think about it, when was the last time they released an American or British hostage?

We don't negotiate with terrorist!

You will be beheaded anyhow, so WHY NOT fight back?

Plenti, that's the exact thing. Terrorist think we are too scarred to fight back, they won't be expecting it. Hey, If I could take out atleast one guy before they got me, I'd die happy.

Edited by Linus

MagicMikebb View Drop Down
Guested - get over yourself, not funny.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MagicMikebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:17pm
I'd rather get shot than get my head sawed off.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:17pm
was there a new tape or something?
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:17pm
Maybe because they tied you up and beat you for days. Maybe because they have many other guns pointing at you behind the camera. Maybe because you hold some inkling of hope that they will be release you. Just maybe...
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:19pm
Yeah, maybe the starving might keep you too weak from fighting. Of course it's much easier to say that when you're not a hostage. The need to stay alive, even for a few moments, is much more prevelant than the "I'd rather die fighting" mentality that doesn't truly exist in most people, regardless of what they might tell you.
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:19pm
They're problably anticipating someone like you anyways, as soon as the person started to move they'de ge a knife to the back.
Fat Stalin View Drop Down
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

Maybe because they tied you up and beat you for days. Maybe because they have many other guns pointing at you behind the camera. Maybe because you hold some inkling of hope that they will be release you. Just maybe...

Or maybe your head is covered in a bag. Maybe you have been burned and sleep deprived.

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:21pm
i'd honestly rather get knifed and go down swinging than getting my head sawed off.....thats just me, plus they'd probably show the tape anyways
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

i'd honestly rather get knifed and go down swinging than getting my head sawed off.....thats just me, plus they'd probably show the tape anyways
Exactly.

I've seen one of those tapes, made me sick to the stomach. I forever will hate popup windows....

Seriousl,y so what if you were beaten, starved, sleep deprived, thats hould give you MORE resolve to fight back. Why make the terrorist job so easy?

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:30pm

my brother watched it and got really really pissed.  I just am one to fight back so i'd do it.

sugar we're goin down swinging

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:32pm
What's to make you think that people haven't fought back? They just kill them and dump their carcass in a ditch. No tape, no worldwide TV coverage. Just another corpse.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:32pm
Maybe they are hoping to be saved like Jessica Lynch and would rather not be found with a bullet in the head....

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:33pm
You can talk all you want. I myself would like to think I'd fight. But since they have released hostages in the past, I would want to see my family again, especially if I had a wife and kids at the time. Self-preservation is more intelligent than arrogance. However, it's much easier to talk while you're in the comfort of your own home.
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:34pm
It depends how many guys with guns are around me....

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:35pm
I love how Hollywood makes overpowering 5 terrorists with guns pointed at you while tired, weak, hungry, scared, depressed look so easy.... Good thing they are all horrible shots at close range.

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:37pm
i think that if there's a video camera out, ima gonna die.  And if thats the case, ima makin an alamo type thing happen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic