FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

London explosions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 5:26pm
Dune, I'll put in cop terms.

If a suspect kills a cop and flees outside of your jurisdiction, don't you still want someone to get him? Wouldn't you want that someone to be you?

Knight of Fire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knight of Fire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 5:28pm
Well what do you suggest we do, wait till they attack us dune? The only way we can stop them is by searching for them and removing any way for them to attack, that includes seizing of Funds, Equipment, Capture and killing of Terrorist....
Team Wardog -team captain
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 5:35pm
Or maybe we could work with the countries their in. Build rapport, quite being so impearalistic. All we are doing is searching then killing, then they recruit more, then we kill more, and lose soldiers in turn. When someone kills a cop, it's one person, not an orginization. Yes you would want to bring the organization down, but not by hunting them like animals. Knight, you can do those things such as asset freezing and such. However, we do not have strong enough allies in the middle east that will help us. That's where we need to start, not by attacking each country.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knight of Fire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 5:39pm
Funny I could've sworn thats what we are doing with Saudi arabia, We are letting them hunt the terrorist in their own Country are we not?
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 5:42pm
We also have turned a blind eye to all of Saudi Arabia's wrong doings, as I blame our president for not condemning many of their practices. That doesn't mean it wouldn't work.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Or maybe we could work with the countries their in. Build rapport, quite being so impearalistic.
So dune, tell me.   Do you see the 51st state of Iraq or Afghanistan?

Becasue last I checked, imperalistic meant we took land over to control and keep..

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 5:53pm

We also have turned a blind eye to all of Saudi Arabia's wrong doings, as I blame our president for not condemning many of their practices. That doesn't mean it wouldn't work.

They are alowed to do whatever they want in their country as long as they arent attacking us. Slavery, "civil rights" thats for them to define.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 5:57pm
Last time I checked we haven't been attacked by a country since WWII. We are fighting terrorists in a fashion that will never work, much like our drug war. It's a waste of time, money, and lives.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 6:08pm

Last time I checked we haven't been attacked by a country since WWII. We are fighting terrorists in a fashion that will never work, much like our drug war. It's a waste of time, money, and lives.

Wanna get technical?

When we were in Kuwait early 2003, Saddam launched SCUDS at us before we even went in. That sir, is a country attacking us first.

Weird logic, but 100% true.

goodsmitty View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Knight of Fire Knight of Fire wrote:

Originally posted by goodsmitty goodsmitty wrote:

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Originally posted by Knight of Fire Knight of Fire wrote:

oh give the Liberal Conspiricy theorys a rest for crying out loud... as OS and Ejp said, "wheres the Oil tankers" "why are we still over 2 bucks a gallon for gas"
Ehh, I said that too... been saying that for years to any liberal that has their head so far up their ass to keep saying the war is only about oil...

Time # 10 that I have posted this to you. The american oil companies earned record profits last year. They are not passing the savings onto us. Since you keep ignoring this fact over and over, I am no longer debating with you, as it is pointless. You are a Bush-youth neocon robot that is ignorant of the world around him and a cheerleader to a military you don't have the guts to join. You are now on the goodsmitty forum "do not reply" list.

I am not bushs Neo con robot. , and I suggest You stop acting like a stupid 10 year old and you stop being ignorant

Maybe so, but I didn't reply to you.

"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 6:23pm

Hmm. My selfish intentions with action resulted in 8 years of highly commended service on my part. Your good intentions without spine has resulted in nothing. Which results count?

What are you trying to prove? That you're older then me? I can't join for another 2 years, so that post was kinda pointless dude.

That's like saying a 3rd grader is better in math then a first grader becasue he could do it sooner...

well congrats on that if it makes you feel better. Good to know your life meant something.

I thought you said you were in college. Regardless, my selfish intentions that resulted in me filling two company XO posts and a division smoke platoon leader slot still surpasses your good intentions for the future after college. When you sign on the dotted line and walk the places I have walked, and powerwashed a soldier's brains out of a truck, you can talk. Until then, shut up.

Edited by goodsmitty
"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 6:25pm
Until you realize that I can't do half the crap you CLAIM ot have done for a couple more years, you shut up as well.

Just becasue you're older doesn't mean you're better then someone, just emans you've had more oppotunities...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 6:34pm

Until you realize that I can't do half the crap you CLAIM ot have done for a couple more years, you shut up as well.

Just becasue you're older doesn't mean you're better then someone, just emans you've had more oppotunities...

As long as you follow OS's lead and try that "my patriotism" vs. "your college benefits" argument, I am going to smoke you. At least OS had some argument to attack my service (until I rooted out his own selfish intentions), whereas you have none.

Edited by goodsmitty
-Zesty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 6:47pm

Or maybe we could work with the countries their in. Build rapport, quite being so impearalistic.

Becasue last I checked, imperalistic meant we took land over to control and keep..

We do control them. We allow them to fly their own flag in a puppet government and we get to take their resources or put a base in their land as forclosure on the debts to the IMF and world bank that they cannot possibly pay. Have you read my posts?

-Zesty

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 6:59pm

We do control them. We allow them to fly their own flag in a puppet government and we get to take their resources or put a base in their land as forclosure on the debts to the IMF and world bank that they cannot possibly pay. Have you read my posts?

Does he ever read anyone else's posts?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knight of Fire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 7:00pm
Why don't we agree to disagree permanetly Smitty
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 7:01pm

goodsmitty, I question you one your aggresiveness towards forumers, commend you on your military background, disagree with you on every issue, and support your right to disagree.

lordy, I've spent the last week with no tv and no news in a camp, and come to find out, London has been subjected to terrosit attacks, my cat has been run over, and there is a category 4 hurricane steaming right for us....gheez.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Project Irene Project Irene wrote:

goodsmitty, I question you one your aggresiveness towards forumers, commend you on your military background, disagree with you on every issue, and support your right to disagree.

lordy, I've spent the last week with no tv and no news in a camp, and come to find out, London has been subjected to terrosit attacks, my cat has been run over, and there is a category 4 hurricane steaming right for us....gheez.

Sorry to hear about the storm, I know how you feel.

GS and I do not agree on religion; however, I do back him on his points about this war and the hunting of terrorists. However, he definitely is owning right now, regardless of my points, from an objective view, he has yet to be correctly argued against, at least of lately.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 7:04pm
Dude, thats a lot to come home to.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 8:09pm
*MBro hands goodsmitty a fire extinguisher to use on linus

Cripes smitty, you burned that boy to a crisp

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic