FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

London explosions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:28pm

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

(On a lighter note)

I was sleeping and dreaming, and I kept hearing this kid complaining about his parents not letting him go to a party. And I could not figure out where it came from.

I woke up and it was my radio!

Anyway, down with terrorist...

That's funny-I dreamed about Tony Blaire and buildings blowing up, and I had left my radio on over night. That happens to me alot...

Really sad, but I hope this wakes up the Europeans a little...

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:30pm
I have several friends are from England. Someone I knew might have been on one of those busses or trains.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

I have several friends are from England. Someone I knew might have been on one of those busses or trains.

Let's hope not
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:39pm
My friend's mother works very close to where the bus was detonated. She could have been on it except for the timing. She's uninjured thankfully.

hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:40pm
  Terrorists make me want to grab my shotgun and rifle and get a ticket to Afghanistan to kick some terrorist ass.  On the other hand, the terrorists want people to get angry and others to be afraid.  I'm glad that London has a good responce team to attacks like that.  My prayers are with the people of London.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:48pm

What I want to know is this ... what will it take for terorism to be truly taken seriously, instead of just lip service?

Why are we playing cops & robbers in Iraq and accomplishing nothing real?

Our Special Forces guys should have one mission and priority: the hunting and killing of these dirtbags. Nice and clean if possible, with the press out of the loop.

If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

PB MISFIT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Salty Marshmellow Man #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PB MISFIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by hwayhzrd hwayhzrd wrote:

What I want to know is this ... what will it take for terorism to be truly taken seriously, instead of just lip service?

Our Special Forces guys should have one mission and priority: the hunting and killing of these dirtbags. Nice and clean if possible, with the press out of the loop.

Really. I mean, sending "Nick and Jessica" out to visit our troops is just ridiculous. Let them do their jobs, Christ.
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 1:32pm
wow that is 1 mangaled bus lets get the dirtbags that are resosabel for this
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 2:13pm
I feel bad for all the english. 
BradNowell View Drop Down
Not sensitive to others needs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradNowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 2:23pm
that sucks
"When I travel through mountainous areas or places of questionable hillbilly population, I usually keep a gun in the vehicle"

-Da Hui
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by PB MISFIT PB MISFIT wrote:

Really. I mean, sending "Nick and Jessica" out to visit our troops is just ridiculous. Let them do their jobs, Christ.

Well the thing is just that, we ARE playing cops and robbers, trying to clean up a mess we started. No weapons of Mass Destruction, not nothing were just stoking the fire by being an occupying force.
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 3:20pm

I agree 100%. I'm sick of the limitations people try to put on our military to keep it civilized(not to say they aren't important, but they aren't important everywhere). I'm sure their opinion might shift if they lived in Iraq, and spent every day worrying about avoiding mortars and bombs that were being thrown around.

That said, I know quite a few reporters who are really very brave, and who've been to Iraq/Afghanistan, and done some pretty crazy stuff. They ain't all bad.

Well, on the brigth side, it will shut up the anti-war doves over at the G-8

Down side, of course, is people died..

Yeah, really. Personally, I think that NYPD's response to stuff like that is makes them far less annoying, although it's a total waste of resources.

Next time, tie 'em up, and take George Carlin's idea of making a state into a prison...and turn it into a place full of protesters.

I'm fine with protesting-just don't be busy making the day a headache for everyone else. Most of the time, stuff like that becomes a big pain in the butt. Write it out, folks.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 3:37pm
Pure and simple. Its politics. Polititions are attacking the intleigence comunity. Sound familiar? Clinton crippled the inteligence comunity.

Using the dark arts of interogation are call dark for a reason. Because sometimes, you need to scare your prisoner to the brink, and thats not always pretty, you cannot ride a white horse if you work in inteligence. And what do we do, we put our inteligence operatives in jail for doing what we told them to do.

Politicians are attacking the war effort as if they werent attacked on 9/11. This war has become so polarized by the political partys its deplorable. We need to hunt down terrorists and kill them. This will REQUIRE terrifying interogations and we dont need all these libral civil rights group fighting for terrorist rights. This may sound like the rhetoric or some US neocon. But you know what? This is how the inteligence comunity has conducted itself for years. In vietnam, an operative would walk up to a prisoner tied and bound and say, "If you dont tell me what i want to know, im going to cut your hands off." This is the nature of the inteligence comunity, they have done this the world over, the british inteligence comunity is far far worse.

Like vietnam the politicians have jumped on this cause effectivly tieing one hand behind our backs.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 3:47pm
did anybody see the bus?  The double decker doesnt even look like a bus when you first see it.  But i havent seen the subway,  Terrible stuff
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 3:49pm
Once you have seen one burned up buss you seen them all.

Edited by DBibeau855
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 4:22pm

If England really wants to be like us, they should form a halfassed coalition and invade Wales.

goodsmitty View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 4:39pm

Proof positive that Bush's policies work, ladies and gents.

By leaving al-Qaeda alive and well in Afghanistan, and attacking a non-threat in Iraq, we have dismantled terrorism. They are on their knees. We are fightin' them where they live (London, evidently), not where we live. Thank God for our war president.

God Bless der Bushe.

"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 5:38pm

(On a lighter note)

I was sleeping and dreaming, and I kept hearing this kid complaining about his parents not letting him go to a party. And I could not figure out where it came from.

I woke up and it was my radio!

Anyway, down with terrorist...

Dude, shut up. We don't need " on a lighter note."
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 5:40pm
Clinton hurt our intelligence? How is that? I'm pretty sure we hurt ourselves long before Clinton got into office.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 5:42pm

Oil

I thought you'd know that Hway.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic