Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

London explosions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
goodsmitty View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Project Irene Project Irene wrote:

goodsmitty, I question you one your aggresiveness towards forumers, commend you on your military background, disagree with you on every issue, and support your right to disagree.

lordy, I've spent the last week with no tv and no news in a camp, and come to find out, London has been subjected to terrosit attacks, my cat has been run over, and there is a category 4 hurricane steaming right for us....gheez.

As for the aggressiveness with Linus, it goes back to another thread between me and OS which Linus felt the need to perpetuate. Everybody has their hot button, me included. I shall take a deep breath and count to 10.....

Sorry to hear about your cat. I lost my cat of 8 years a couple months ago. Good luck in the storm.

"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

goodsmitty View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 8:57pm

Originally posted by Knight of Fire Knight of Fire wrote:

Why don't we agree to disagree permanetly Smitty

Sounds good. I am going to go watch "Hitch" with my wife and eat popcorn flavored butter.

"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

*MBro hands goodsmitty a fire extinguisher to use on linus
MMM thanks, got a lil bit toasty in here with all the fake "ownage" Mbro keeps tossing around.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic