FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gurlz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 4:47pm
It really doesnt matter if there are girls on here or not. Because at the end of the day, you cant really be sure. But there are girls, they are around, but they dont advertise it. Most of them are in T and O. You find out someone is a girl, you say ok, thats cool. But dont take it to heart, it might be one of the older fellas havin a ball with you.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

It really doesnt matter if there are girls on here or not. Because at the end of the day, you cant really be sure. But there are girls, they are around, but they dont advertise it. Most of them are in T and O. You find out someone is a girl, you say ok, thats cool. But dont take it to heart, it might be one of the older fellas havin a ball with you.
Exactly.  There are many immature people here that think girls are treated like objects.  Talk to *Stealth*.  He knows how to treat a girl.  Search for his g/f thread in T&O.  Anyway, it's great that we have a girl here, and don't mind the immature guys that think they need to take advantage of every girl here.  Just hold your ground.
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

Exactly.  There are many immature people here that think girls are treated like objects.  Talk to *Stealth*.  He knows how to treat a girl.  Search for his g/f thread in T&O.  Anyway, it's great that we have a girl here, and don't mind the immature guys that think they need to take advantage of every girl here.  Just hold your ground.

Maybe if I could get one that's asy as EZ-Mac, you know like a good girl, then I'd treat her right, but not one that just wants me to take her to dinner buy her some crap then says "do what you want".

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 10:24pm
Its not the point that your buying her dinner. Its that you are spending time with her..
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 12:07am

Its not the point that your buying her dinner. Its that you are spending time with her..
Exactly.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

Ever consider that she is just an attention whore?

reclusivetorrid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Look at me, I came out of my hole!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reclusivetorrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 12:30pm
Wow, I can't believe that I just read all that...That darn avatar got me all hot and bothered...

Well back to my hole once again.
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by reclusivetorrid reclusivetorrid wrote:

Wow, I can't believe that I just read all that...That darn avatar got me all hot and bothered...

Well back to my hole once again.

Hey, I know you!

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
ThreadedString View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreadedString Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 1:50pm

i know some girls that plays paintball, and most of them are good looking.

PaintUUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintUUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 9:57pm
I wanna play this weekend but im working
This is the girl that will paint you up....
PaintUUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintUUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2005 at 3:07am
I <3 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!!!!!
This is the girl that will paint you up....
Vraptor View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spamming 11/1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vraptor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 3:24pm

Paintuup that isnt u in the avatar is it?

My review on the JT headshield:
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/?prod=2390&sort=new

Tippmann A-5
Remote
Flatline
RT
Car stock
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 3:39pm

Originally posted by PaintUUp PaintUUp wrote:

I wanna play this weekend but im working

Yeah me too but my stupid wife paid nearly $600 in credit card bills in the past 3 weeks. Mind you this was for only 2 cards! This doesnt include the 7 she has that I've been paying off.

I'll trade my wife for a Halo b.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
HeadshotJester View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadshotJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 3:53pm

hehe i have a funny story about a girl playing paintball. i just get at the field and i see a bunch of guys (one was a girl which i did not know) with masks on  about to play. so i joined in with em and was at a bunker and the girl (who i thought was a guy came an ran up beside me) i waslike ok dude cover me while i move up. she nodded i guess knowing i thought she was a guy. so she covers me and i move up and then i cover her and she moves up. so then she pops up to snapshoot and gets shot in the boob which i didn't notice earlier. and she ducks back down checking if it busted and holding it in some serious pain. i was like dude its just a paintball it doesnt hurt that bad. she doesnt respond and i go ur probably out they usually bust on chest shots and she goes not when you got a pair of these. so im laughing and my jaw is dropped in disbeilief and i just kinda sit there for a second thinking and she goes well it didnt pop les get em and im just kinda sitting behind the bunker with myself laughing at me and to make a long story short we owned all of them and she turned out to be my new girlfriend. she's awesome at paintball and as a gf

Vote for Stewie!
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:27pm
thats nice...
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Vraptor Vraptor wrote:

Paintuup that isnt u in the avatar is it?

You schmuck.

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by ^Pirate^ ^Pirate^ wrote:

<font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);" size="1">I am also intrigued what are these 'Gurlz'(proper noun?) you speak of?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic