Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Games in the South

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bamaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Games in the South
    Posted: 06 July 2005 at 4:35pm
I was wondering if anyone new of any Scenario Games that are in the South I dont care which state in the south, but i need something with a shorter drive than to New York or something  up that way. 

SO if anyone knows of anything please tell me THANKS.
I eat paintballs!!
Bamaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 4:48pm
Well what would you know i found some so if anybody lives in the south and wants some scenarios here are a couple if you know of anymore please post it.

www.24hourgames.com -This place is located in NorthWest Georgia.  THey allow BYOP for most of their scenar

www.mxsportz.com/x/index.html- This is a website that tells you about scenarios all over the US including the South.

www.gunfighterpaintball.com- They usually host games in Louisianna and sometimes Mississippi.

I eat paintballs!!
Baldey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 10:34am
Well where do you live? we got quite a few games here in durango. its in the southwest colorado.
Bamaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 1:30am
I live in mississippi. Or technically i am moving to mississippi.  I think i am going to play in a 24 hour at Dalton Georgia it's aliens vs predators vs marines Hosted by 24hour paintball.  
I eat paintballs!!
lizard13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizard13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2005 at 1:18am

there is a game in savana ga. on oct 15 and 16. usually there is about 300-450.

Lizard13washereallyhere
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic