Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Poll Question: Does God Exsist?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
57 [51.35%]
54 [48.65%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
GhettoSmurf View Drop Down
Thou shall not pretend to break the law.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhettoSmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 12:52pm
OK just let it die have your disagreements. It doesn't matter noones thinking will be cahnged. I respect what you believe in, just gho with it and let this DIE!!
Dan Long
Spyder Electra DX
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 12:52pm

Originally posted by GhettoSmurf GhettoSmurf wrote:

OK just let it die have your disagreements. It doesn't matter noones thinking will be cahnged. I respect what you believe in, just gho with it and let this DIE!!

When did you become a mod?

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 12:52pm
Why should we stop?  We are all having a grand old time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhettoSmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 12:53pm
i am just SUGGESTING this. anyway its pointless, if I were a mod i would lock it
Dan Long
Spyder Electra DX
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 12:55pm

Lock it because you are angry? Then just don't post in it anymore.

fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 12:57pm

Psh this is fun, I don't want to stop!

Clark Kent, unlike many so called Christians who don't look into anything I have read into the big bang theory many times. Im not one of those people who just say stuff without looking into things first, I actually enjoy learning about different aspects of science, especially the weather which has nothing to do with this debate though.

Benny go home!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhettoSmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 1:01pm
at least your not like cody watts..............hes a...uh **edited by mahself**all he does is force god upon people and he doesn't know jack about other theories
Dan Long
Spyder Electra DX
fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 1:06pm
I don't see how anyone can really force God apon others in the grand ol' US of A. Mormons and the Jehovas Whitnesses are just anoying and go door to door (they aren't really christians though, and have quite different beliefs) What I do see more is the theory of evolution being forced upon kids in school. Why not teach the theory of Creationism with it. And also, my little sister had to do a play at the end of the year, it was a patriotc thing, and they sang the battle hymm of the republic, but instead of saying our God is marcjing on, or his truth is marching on, they sang our flag is marching on. What the hell is that? You don't change the words to a song, just to make sure no one felt left out, and actually, the parents were furious, so much it made it into the newspaper.

Benny go home!
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 1:54pm

Originally posted by fractus.scud fractus.scud wrote:

What I do see more is the theory of evolution being forced upon kids in school. Why not teach the theory of Creationism with it.

I am all for teaching creationism - in religion class where it belongs.

Teach science in science class.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 2:56pm
Evolution doesnt disprove creationism. We are dealing with god. We are talking about God here, no one is saying he made a duck in 15 minutes. It may have taken him a very very very long time.

Back to the Noas arch junk. Once you study angelic lore a lot of things come into focus and make a lot more sense. A lot of religious scholars know there was a world wide flood, but do not beleive this was the flood spoken of in the bible. Noah lived in a valley, and long story short, everyone in the valley died but his family, and he saved a couple animals of each species in this valley. And also, do not, do not, do not try and say there is no god because you claim that these things cant happen. Of course they cant happen, many of these stories are parable, back then it was forbidden to speak directly about god, so parables where made. Parable of the vinyard and all that. None of Genesis should be taken literaly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic