Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

There goes Canada (**edited** Marriage)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
Author
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:21pm
But if for some reason I could teach you it wasnt yucky would you still think it was gross?

You can dislike what you want too, I cant debate that but at least you acknowledge they arent lesser people than you. Just different and there isnt anything wrong or yucky about differnt, just difference in taste.

Edited by Hades

Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:22pm

And just like that the line was reached.  Everybody take one step back from the line.

Hunky guys is one thing - we generally try to keep the PDA to an absolute minimum on the forum.  Quasi-pron is not permitted.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:22pm
At least it's a better debate than what it's usually like around here.
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:24pm

Please continue the debate - debate is good.  Pictures are good too, so long as we observe THE LINE.

:)

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:25pm

Well at least clark and erica are getting some.

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:27pm
:D
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:28pm
I guess I could hijack this thread and turn it into a what constitues a PDA and what constitues a move on one of the human bases but I think most would find that boring including myself... and I would most likely lose to a mod.

Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

And just like that the line was reached.  Everybody take one step back from the line.

Hunky guys is one thing - we generally try to keep the PDA to an absolute minimum on the forum.  Quasi-pron is not permitted.

That's nifty. He needs a merit badge, though.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:31pm
I definitely think that makes him more approachable. He's got great style now too.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:31pm
lol
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

dear lord a second nasty picture...nah i never said that homosexuals dont deserve the same legal rights as me.  I'm no bigot, i said that the sexual acts that homosexuals perform are odd to me.  I said nothing about legal rights (did i?).  I just think that people make it a big deal and i dont wanna be the one to deal with it.  As long as i dont have to see people doing the things in hades's pictures i dont care about homosexuality.

So you think they should, or should not, be entitled to the same legal rights?

same legal rights, and yes that includes marriage because im pretty sure thats what you were getting at.  And hades, once again eww...i guess the homosexuals messing around makes me cringe because indeed i was taught that it's "yucky"

Telemachus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Telemachus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:47pm

same legal rights, and yes that includes marriage because im pretty sure thats what you were getting at. 

Score one for the non-homophobic side.

"Sing in me O Muse... "
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Telemachus Telemachus wrote:

same legal rights, and yes that includes marriage because im pretty sure thats what you were getting at. 

Score one for the non-homophobic side.

Actually, I figure that as a win for the homophobic side.  He acknowledges his own "yuck" tendencies, but puts them aside to acknowledge the moral correctness of homosexual marriage.  Very mature, morally speaking.

I can't help that I don't like peas - I think they are yucky.  But I avoid the peas instead of requireing them to avoid me, which I believe is the more mature route.

So kudos to Predatorr.

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 11:02pm
The way I see it is this:

I don't think anyone would choose to be **edited**. There is just too negative a stigma, and too many people look down on it for someone to just choose that scrutiny.

They are born with the attraction to the same sex, I can't fault someone for being what they are...something inherrent to their being.

I know I couldn't force myself to be attracted to another man, so I don't expect a **edited** person to force themself to be attracted to the opposite sex.

So long as they aren't harassing my studly ass, then it's all good.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 11:03pm
damn, you can't even type the word "g a y"?

That's pretty weak! lol
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 11:20pm

hades, site is blocked.

Preddator, see page 7 for another person who could not answer my
question. Both of you claim to not be 'bigots' and yet you cannot
justify yourselves.
Dude, don't call me a bigot... look up the word before you throw it around
Originally posted by Dictionary.com Dictionary.com wrote:

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
Now tell me, how am I intolerant JUST BEACUSE I say no marriage... I never said they should leave the US, I never said they can't do what they do, I just said no marriage and I think it's wrong.

If thats intolerance, then the whole forum is guilty of being bigots.

Edited by Linus

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 11:21pm
I don't have time right now to smash your ingenious arguments into the dirt, I'm playing literati.

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 11:23pm

I don't have time right now to smash your ingenious arguments
Thank you for finally noticing that I DO have brains

(Yes, I know what sarcasm is...)

ANd why the HELL was this bumped anyhow?

Edited by Linus

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

The nation isn't made up of christians,
Uhh.. all politicans that can vote on this are christians.

The hgihest ranking person thats non christian is the muslim governor of illonois.

Ummm, wrong.... http://www.nndb.com/people/366/000044234/ Eastern Orthodox, nice try though. And what about politicians that claim no religion?

Sorry I know this an old post, but Mbro just proved himself wrong and he didn't know it...

I said all voting members are christian, he said no, this guy is Orthodox.. orthodox is a brance of Christianity...

Originally posted by His own link His own link wrote:

The Eastern Orthodox Church (encompassing national Orthodox jurisdictions such as Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, etc.) is the body of Christian followers

Christianity includes Orthodox, Catholosim, Episcapalionism.. everything. Christians believe in Jesus...

Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

hades, site is blocked.

Preddator, see page 7 for another person who could not answer my
question. Both of you claim to not be 'bigots' and yet you cannot
justify yourselves.
Dude, don't call me a bigot... look up the word before you throw it around
Originally posted by Dictionary.com Dictionary.com wrote:

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.
Now tell me, how am I intolerant JUST BEACUSE I say no marriage... I never said they should leave the US, I never said they can't do what they do, I just said no marriage and I think it's wrong.

If thats intolerance, then the whole forum is guilty of being bigots.

óNo, just most of it, a fact which makes sense because a great deal of Americans (especially in the fourteen- to sixteen-year-old age group) can be bigots.

And it is all very wonderful; I am glad that you can see your own guilt and accept it. The next step is to work at fixing it.

Don't give up!

Edited by Ejp414

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
  Share Topic