FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I randomly pick YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 1:11pm
No.
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 1:39pm
Why the craze over stars. Big deal, one more forum you can post in? How in the world am I gone for lie 3 days and people turn up platinum from being a member?

They shouldn't just be random, they should be a visual way to show other members to give that particular forum member some credit and definetely respect.

Can anyone link me to a thread in which some of this is explained?
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 1:47pm
thats how it normally is I just think some one hacked the forum.
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
Mag-a-Man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mag-a-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by sinisterNorth sinisterNorth wrote:

Yeah, I go away for a night and come back to find some members became plats...
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by the_blade the_blade wrote:

thats how it normally is I just think some one hacked the forum.

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 2:24pm
I personally say we start over with a new php forum and ban anybody that asks for a star promotion of any kind. WebWiz sucks.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 2:31pm
Just wondering, when did it get fixed? I havent been home for ... 3 days now? so.. I think I missed it.
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 2:41pm
^^^Thats what I want to know. I don't think its fixed because some people hopped from members to platinum and draur is now a member. Its messed up.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 2:49pm
Man, I missed alot.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 2:52pm
wow, new plats straight from members? crazy

poor darur
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 2:55pm
I think its ridiculous that some of the people that started several flame-fests in the past are now multi-stared members.  Give out stars to the people who have actually helped the forum, not polluted it with a bunch of stupid flames.
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 3:28pm
I think the admin logged on and went around their butts to get to their elbows and promoted people. I think they took a look at who was online and being helpful, and made some decisions. Thats my hunch.
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

I think the admin logged on and went around their butts to get to their elbows and promoted people. I think they took a look at who was online and being helpful, and made some decisions. Thats my hunch.

Refer to this post:

Originally posted by †Sniper† †Sniper† wrote:

It has NOTHING to do with when we were online, or whatever. I have not signed on in over two weeks prior to this night.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 3:32pm
I remember that post. Hmm, maybe it has to do with time on the forum?
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 3:36pm
No I don't think so. I suspect there was a large list of names and some got pulled and others didn't, just to test it. That is my take.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 3:38pm
So you think there was a list of names of people who should be promoted? Then why was Darur demoted, i dont like that. Hes always been a good forumer.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 3:39pm

doug-lets see if if the star system works

doug-heres some people lets promote them

doug-now it is time to see if the demoting feature works

†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

So you think there was a list of names of people who should be promoted? Then why was Darur demoted, i dont like that. Hes always been a good forumer.

Hit the wrong button?

I don't know, it is all far too sketchy. Civilian Of, Tae, and others in similar positions should be the first to get put back where they belong.

Maybe the admin got trashed last night in front of his computer.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 3:56pm

"Hey hey, every one of us deserves reg status. We have all been here at least a year, Cedric longer, he had a different name and all that. We dont get into any serious fights really. And we are all nice guys."

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 3:57pm
I was looking for a common aspect between everyone that got promoted.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic