Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$246

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
A-5over98c View Drop Down
Gone with the wind.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5over98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $246
    Posted: 29 June 2005 at 1:16pm
ok i have $246 and i just bought a flatline barrel for my a-5 and with the $246 left what kind of upgrades should i get? i have a r/t and im keeping it. thx
blackdog144 sig says:#1 baseball, #2 paintball, #3 ping pong... same here man
how do i get a strike for spam...... strike-1 spam
i said poop
abr5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abr5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 1:27pm
get an e grip, even though u already have a r/t. also, get a jcs duel trigger, if you get the e grip. spend the some money on accesories, like pod and harnesses and stuff like that, and get a hpa tank. Then spend the rest of it actually playing paintball
upped a-5
Gone with the wind.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5over98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 1:35pm
well to bad im keepin my r/t
i said poop
Gone with the wind.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5over98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 1:36pm
besides if i were ganna get something to shoot faster it would be an ebolt
i said poop
Hella Cool View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Screw you guys, I’m going home

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hella Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 1:38pm
Compressed Air.
Paint.

A regulator later.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 1:48pm
Compressed air, regulator, lpk, regulator, another barrel. Mask, harness, gloves, clothes.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 1:58pm
Donate to the YWSM needs an Ion fund.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 3:16pm
hpa tank....that would be awesome....and a regulator, or an expansion chamber.....ya my dad bought me a j&j ceramic barrel 14".....a x-core x-chamber...and the stuff you need to hook that up with...its going to look bomb on my custom pro.....well i hope...its either going to look like crap or really sweet.....anyway ya......so those 2 things i said up there

Edited by blackdog144

awblah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awblah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 3:16pm

Gear like gloves, jersey, pants, e.t.c., lots of paint, HPA you need HPA, it works nicely when you have a flatline (it always works well), get HPA first

Gone with the wind.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5over98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 1:47pm
sweet guys thanks
i said poop
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 1:58pm
I'd say get a better hopper to keep up with the R/T.  A Viewloader Revolution should work good.  Then go for a smaller profile.  I'd say either a drop or remote, depending on preferance.  If you don't have a harness, get one.  Then go for consistancy.  Go for a palmers stabilizer.  If you want you can run HPA.
ppjohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 3:45pm
first of all i would get a remote or dropfoward as smitty said, and also either get the comp air kit, or get a vertical adapter, an acumulator and an expantion chamber. And if you have some money left over, get the GTA double trigger.
    You cant get a viewloader revolution because they don't fit on the 2.5 in hopper hole on an a-5. I don't think you need to upgrade your hopper yet anyway, because the cyclonic feed system can easily keep up with the r/t. So the only reason the upgrade a hopper would be if you have a scope, or want to reduce ball breakage when they hit your hopper.
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 4:27pm
Smitty, it is an A-5. Something tells me that he won't need an electric hopper. I think the stock hopper will keep up with the r/t.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic