Poll Question: which should i get
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
48 [64.86%]
12 [16.22%]
14 [18.92%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
killerwhale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killerwhale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 5:25pm
is there anyone out there

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 5:31pm
It's all speculation right now...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killerwhale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:01am
iguess ill have to find a new ebolt then cause that 1s long gone

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 12:35pm

I talked to the Tippmann guys at Chicogo Open and they said that they dont have any plans to make a Tippmann E-Grip for the 98 Custom. His Recomendations were to buy a Custom Pro E Grip. Also currnetly the Custom Pros with factory e grips only can do like 13 - 14 bps and at the end of July they are going to start selling them factory with a newer chip that can do 20+ bps. After he said that they discontinued the e bolt I asked if the Custom Pros E grip kit would fit in the 98 custom and he said that body shells would not alow the kit to fit in the 98 Customs. Also If you do not get a HPA tank for your e bolt go with an Anti Siphon for your CO2 tank to keep the liquid CO2 out of your Silinoid.

Markers Currently Own: 160
burgurboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burgurboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Darth_Sicetus Darth_Sicetus wrote:

By the way TT my name is JR.

E-bolts are stupid. For that matter, full auto is stupid. All of the choices are unnesicary but the R/t is the best of the bad.

Single shot sniping is the best way to go.

P.S. I have a flatline and I can shoot farther than any $1500 gun.

Booyaa!!!

i Dare you to take a stock 98c( cept for the flatline) and go play at a professional field. then we'll see if ure still talkin aoubt ure little one shot kills

chromed 98 custom
polished internals
DOP drop
DOP on/off
12" Stiffi
2mm trigger pull
GTA double trigger
Q- loader
(currently working on the spyder- tippmann electronic conversion)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killerwhale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 2:10pm
yea im goin for the speedball type

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 2:25pm
What was the point in bumping this?

Oh well, if you use CO2, at high rates of fire I've heard of freezing, whether or not this is true I do not know, but I do know that the liquid will condense and drip onto the board eventually, so anti siphon will save you, but I don't know about the freeze up, or if 15bps is enough to do that, but I have an Effect board, so I think 17 might...

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 5:42pm
anti siphon co2 will work.
PyROphantasie View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language, Flaming 9/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PyROphantasie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 9:43pm
dont be a sear tripper, go pneumatic! EBOLT!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic