Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bush still doesn’t know....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 2:41pm

^ ^ ^ ^

Agreed

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by goodsmitty goodsmitty wrote:

I see that George Bush is not alone in still believing that Iraq was a good war to get into. The Tippmann forum is a bastion of misinformation perpetuated by nationalistic idealism.

Reading that hurt my eyes

Havn't seen big words like that since school got out...took a while for the words to register...

Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 2:57pm

Reading some of this makes me wonder why I enlisted to defend some of you people.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 2:58pm
I don't consider it defending if you're in Iraq.
agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 3:17pm

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Hey man, Iraqis could have used boats and taked out Florida!!!!

Hey, nice marmot!
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007. agentwhale007. wrote:

Hey man, Iraqis could have used boats and taked out Florida!!!!

Makes me glad I moved to Michigan

Never said he was defending us... but he helped our allies get one more enemy out.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 3:49pm

Just because we helped our allies doesn't make it the right thing to do. Israel is only an ally because they're not Islamic, and many of those public officials should be tried as war criminals as well. I refuse to stand behind a country like that, even if the president does.

nEmRoĞ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nEmRoĞ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Originally posted by nEmRoĞ nEmRoĞ wrote:

Give him an AK47 have him fight in his wars and impress daddy that way.
Why give Bush an Ak47 when we use M16's and M16 > Ak's

No flamage will take place, but you are ignorant of that remark "Let him fight his own wars

umm said "in his wars" . It  wasnt a matter of weeks were still out there in the same war. this war we supposly won in a matter of weeks wont be over for atleast 4 years.
Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:01pm
not our fault the pansys are too weak to stand up for themselves.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:02pm
Who are these mysterious pansies you talk about? Maybe those that tote guns around acting big? Or those who truly back it up by speaking their peace and demanding an open mind to situations, instead of "shoot first, make up excuses later."
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:03pm

Israel is only an ally because they're not Islamic,

Dune, majority if Isreal is Jew, then Muslim.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:04pm
Umm....that's what I said. We back the Jewish state, because they are the only ones there.
Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:08pm
because we are the only ones who reconise them as a sovergn nation...in some countries israel isnt even on the map because they arent reconised as a people for the fact that they are jewish, and all muslims are sworn to exterminate judism if they follow their faith at all
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:10pm

Originally posted by Murdock Murdock wrote:

because we are the only ones who reconise them as a sovergn nation...in some countries israel isnt even on the map because they arent reconised as a people for the fact that they are jewish, and all muslims are sworn to exterminate judism if they follow their faith at all

Also incorrect. Man, you're starting to scare me, or I'm convinced you are a lot younger than you make yourself out to be. Following the faith does not mean exterminate the Jews, that's radicalism. Palestinians are the state that is not recognized by most maps. I'm sure many Islamic countries refuse to acknowledge Israel as well, but they do have their own state, government, and military.

awblah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awblah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:10pm

Dune that is the most disgraceful thing i have ever heard. Not defending if your in Iraq my butt.  You act like ppl put there lives on the line for crap,  and even if you think they arent defending you, guess who they are defending. The poor, hungry, formerly suppressed ppl of iraq.  THose soldiers are dying because they knew the consiquences when they enlisted and they are fighting for someone helpless and someone that needs help more than you, and that is far more righteouss or holy than anything  you willever do.  Dont put down the people who fight not just for your warm, t.v. watching, public school attendent, rich little snob, tail, but for someone that needs it more.

Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:11pm
dune got schooled
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

A whole forum dedicated to politics?

What a wonderful plan. Nothing but page after page of people arguing from one side of any particular issue rather than look at the whole picture?

With noone changing anyones mind, with thousands of links supporting, debating and refuting each others arguments?

The name calling, the insulting, the never ending frustration of it all?

If ever that was instituted here, I'd quit. Theres already too much of it here in T/O if you ask me. Not that discussion of politics isnt a good thing, its just that too many people aren't equipped to do it.

I saw a forum with a debate section once. It was highly regulated and only respected members were allowed to post there.

That wouldn't work with the situation the forum is currently in, though.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by awblah awblah wrote:

Dune that is the most disgraceful thing i have ever heard. Not defending if your in Iraq my butt.  You act like ppl put there lives on the line for crap,  and even if you think they arent defending you, guess who they are defending. The poor, hungry, formerly suppressed ppl of iraq.  THose soldiers are dying because they knew the consiquences when they enlisted and they are fighting for someone helpless and someone that needs help more than you, and that is far more righteouss or holy than anything  you willever do.  Dont put down the people who fight not just for your warm, t.v. watching, public school attendent, rich little snob, tail, but for someone that needs it more.

You're misjudgement and rash guessing of my character makes me laugh. You want a simple answer? No, they aren't defending me, they are fighting someone else's war. My freedom is not at stake with or without Saddam in power, so we should not be there. Secondly, what do you know about me? You think I'm rich? You think I had it good? You think I don't put my life on the line? Well that's fine...keep guessing, and keep making yourself look stupid.

There are plenty more heros back here in the states, and not every soldier deserves that kind of recognition.

Edited by Dune
Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:14pm
hey dune, mabye youll be a lil smarter once you grow some pubes
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:16pm
Too good my friend. For those that do know me, they will also find the humor in these misguided youngin's.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic