Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

x-chamber.....i got a 2 inch drop forward

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: x-chamber.....i got a 2 inch drop forward
    Posted: 27 June 2005 at 4:40pm
so i have the custom pro and i have a 2 inch drop forward, how long of a steel hose would i need to make it look nice? i measured about 6.5 inches....but i dont know how long the x-chamber is, its the dead on x-core.....so if you could tell me how long that is, ide appreciate it very much, cause im going to buy it either today or tomorrow, thanks

mpquin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpquin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 4:54pm

Here's a great link from County Paintball that should answer your question.

http://www.countypaintball.com/hosechart/

2k3 Impulse/WAS/Wermstick Trig/SP LPR/Delrin Bolt/Low Rise/ND SS Hammer/SP Stickies/Freak Kit/ND 15Deg/Max Flo Reg/CP Drop/88 4500/Egg II

98C Loaded to Max
98 w/ Flatline
2 Reloaders-Remote Line
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:03pm
sorry but didnt really answer it that much....but it did answer it alittle, i now know that the hose should be from 5" to 6.5".....but i dont know.....i dont want it to short, and i dont want it to long.....i dont know what to do

rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:13pm
It is always better to get it too long, you can still use it. If it is too short, the hose is usuless. It doesn't need to be perfect. Just as long as it does its job, you are good.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:32pm
ya, ok right now....im guessing the x-core x-chamber is about 4 inches long....is that about right? so i measured that, and then i measured from where the hose goes to my bottom line to the end of the 4", aka x-chamber hole....i came up with about 6 inches, about 1/2 to spare of hose line

rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:39pm
That sounds about right.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:46pm
ok good, and hey thanks.....you really helped

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic