Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

drop forward vs. remote coil

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: which would be better for woodsball (A-5)
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [47.06%]
18 [52.94%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Xile904 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xile904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: drop forward vs. remote coil
    Posted: 27 June 2005 at 1:49am
i want to kno wat u people think
A-5
14" tear drop
double trigger
expansion
red dot scope
R/T
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 2:04am
ok if you have the A-5, deffenetly get a stock and remote coil....but if you have the 98c..stick with the drop forward...Why? because A-5 looks and feels way cooler then when it has remote coil, and stalk, and its hecka light.....and about the 98c....i just like drop forwards for it better....so sorry, i cant vote cause i like both equaly

Edited by blackdog144

Xile904 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xile904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 2:17am
foldible stock or sliding kind?

A-5
14" tear drop
double trigger
expansion
red dot scope
R/T
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 2:22am
sliding...works great, my friend got one for his A-5, only problem is, you cant really aim with a mask on...but its soooooo nice....i even love it..and its not mine or my gun

rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 3:57pm
Stocks are pretty usuless.... They just get in your way. Keep in mind if you buy the remote, you are going to have to buy the harness too. I would buy the drop forward, a Bullet to be specific. They balance out your gun and look great. Also, if you ever start to get in to speedball your gun is neutral and you can go both ways. With the remote you are going to use that for just woodsball.
mpquin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpquin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 5:10pm

Buy a drop with an "on/off". I have a remote and used it once. It gets caught up in the brush and the tank feels awkward on my back, especially when you need to hit the ground quick.

A good drop can balance out your gun making it just as easy to carry.

2k3 Impulse/WAS/Wermstick Trig/SP LPR/Delrin Bolt/Low Rise/ND SS Hammer/SP Stickies/Freak Kit/ND 15Deg/Max Flo Reg/CP Drop/88 4500/Egg II

98C Loaded to Max
98 w/ Flatline
2 Reloaders-Remote Line
Xile904 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xile904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 12:00am
come on people
A-5
14" tear drop
double trigger
expansion
red dot scope
R/T
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 12:02am
It all depends on preference.  I love my remote, though.
paintballer789 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 9:25am

I'd say dropforward. Remotes in the woods get tangled up a lot unless u stay in one spot and in speedball you are limmited to shooting only one way without bringing the remote up over your head so you dont get all tangled up in it. Just my 2 cents

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 9:55am

My remote never gets tangeled.  Maybe yours was too long.  I've never had a problem.  I love mine.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 1:24pm
Just remember if you get the remote, you are going to have to buy a harness to put your co2 tank in.
SpaldingTPI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpaldingTPI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 2:52pm
i said drop, i had a 98c and then got a custom pro ... and they drop makes alot of different...ive never played with a remote coil but i couldnt stand all tht weight on my back....but im little
custom pro RT
j&j ceramic
12in sniper
ricochet ak
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 6:28pm
i prefer drop forwards
Xile904 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xile904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2005 at 1:10am
A-5
14" tear drop
double trigger
expansion
red dot scope
R/T
Xile904 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xile904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 1:30am
A-5
14" tear drop
double trigger
expansion
red dot scope
R/T
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 2:01am
Would you stop bumping this? You know what I would do? I would make a drop forward. That is cheap and easy to do.
zekk001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zekk001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 10:27pm
drop- for all the above reasons
Everybody needs a mech cocker. They are just so smooth and sexy; not like those 5 sec robo jobs.
jdub27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdub27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 11:13pm
My remote has worked great for me. It never gets tangled. The only
problem I have is removing the tank sometimes. It gets pressurized quite
a bit and can be a task to take off.

If you get a remote make sure you get one with a slide check it lets
you degas your gun between games, handy if you have an e-grip and
need to change something or replace the battery
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic