Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

airsoft. any good?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mysteriousone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysteriousone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: airsoft. any good?
    Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:03pm
sadly i will be playing paintball a lot less because the place i work at will be closing down and i will not be able to pay for my paint so i was thinking about taking up airsoft as an alternative. and was wondering if airsoft was any good. is it?
"Where is your beer tonight? I hope its a heineken."
Jesus is my savior
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:04pm
its alright not as fun as paintball
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:05pm
It's alright.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:05pm
Only if you like to play with small, hard balls.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysteriousone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:06pm

^^ lol i just wanted to know if it was good cuz i just want to do something that allows me to run around with guns and shoot people and that is leagal

<edit> 120th post yall

Edited by mysteriousone
Jesus is my savior
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:08pm
I wouldn't be objected to playing.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Fat Stalin View Drop Down
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fat Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:09pm
It's fun as long as you have a place to play. Also, if you are serious about it, an AEG might be worth it.

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:12pm
Why don't you find another job?
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysteriousone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:20pm
i will but finding a job aint easy in a small town
Jesus is my savior
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:28pm
Airsoft is paintball only cheaper, smaller balls. If you want you can buy paintball rounds for airsoft guns. The only problem with playing is cheating is easier(in my opinion) but then again the people i play stuff like this with are honest and we already dug and built a field in his woods.
MagicMikebb View Drop Down
Guested - get over yourself, not funny.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MagicMikebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:46pm
I can't stand airsoft.
pxlNICK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pxlNICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 11:41pm

Airsoft sucks! Lasertag owns you!

M98 Custom-
-14" Progressive
-GTA X-Chamber
-Rocket Cock
madpaintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 12:34am
Airsoft can get pricey if you have no money. If your serious you will want an AEG and those cost $400 or so for a good one. You eat through bb's like candy so they wont last as long as you think. Also you have to find other people to play which is a real pain since its not to popular most places. And if you do find people if they arent people you know they can cheat really easily. Its fun to shoot at targets with and playing indoors is extremely fun with low FPS guns. But other than that its not worth it
"Killing is my business...and business is good."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysteriousone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 1:28am
well i did some research and there is an airsoft feild/store 30 min from me and with the money i have left from my old job i can buy a decent gun so im thinking it might be worth it
Jesus is my savior
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 2:55am
My friend has some pretty l337 guns.

Radix View Drop Down

Title Whore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 4:21am
before i played paintball i probley spent like $400 on airsoft guns and stuff but then it got boring and ppl started to cheat and it wasent as popular as paintball so i quit and started playing paintball
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 9:58am

after you spend like $350 on an AEG the rounds are cheap.  Like 5 bucks for 1000 or something.  All you have to worry about  is ammo after you have the gun and charger really.  I have friends who play.  Its just cheaper thats all...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic