Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The lyrics game!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
agentwhale007. View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:20pm
Linus, why do you hate homosexuals?

Hey, nice marmot!
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:21pm
haha,  i think im straigh (havent been tested) but if i wasnt...
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

why not list reasons why people dont like bugg, and try to do something about it? or not...whatever the people decide on..
Becasue they have no valid reason except I got baited too easily and I faught back.

Prod, I know many people on here that don't hate me, only a portion of the forum can't stand me, and that portion is just a bunch of bigots that have ABSoLUTLY NO tolerance whatsoever.

Hell, look at gatyr, him and I used to fight worse then me and cedric did, but we got passed it.

Ask TT for the exact reason I got guested... I quote "You called ILP fat adn he couldn't get a gf" Funny thing, I never said he couldn't get a gf, ILP said that to me...

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007. agentwhale007. wrote:

Linus, why do you hate homosexuals?
I don't hate them as people, I 100% disagree with their lifestyle. But thats for another thread. We're discussing how much I'm "hated"

-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 4/20 faliure to follow sig rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:24pm
We're all intolerant bigots, eh?
Tell me again how you feel about homosexuals?
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:24pm

........the thing is linus (bugg), i guess people in the forums need you.  Somebody to like or somebody to hate.  In T&O its somebody to hate.  I guess nothings gonna change that. 

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:25pm
yes I remember last year when Belt was around, everyone yelled at him as much as thye do to me now...

Prod, read one post above yours, make a new thread if you want to know.

Edited by Linus

-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:25pm
I have a whole plethora of reasons for hating you, Bugg.
Who are you to say that I don't have any valid reasons?
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

yes I remember last year when Belt was around, everyone
yelled at him as much as thye do to me now...

....Then Belt got wise and stopped being such a turd....
We don't give him a hard time now, do we?
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:27pm
plethora?  Anyways keep this one alive my dad needs the comp, this is  a wasted post for me,  but if you make a thread about linus (bugg) then a mod'll just shut it down..like always
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:27pm
DO you guys really think saying you hate me will make me leave?

Look, it's the internet, any problems you have with people, forget it, who cares what stance other people have on things, what music they like, homo or not, how about we be a nice forum like we once were?

That, or quit saying the forum is degrading becasue of me...

Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:29pm

Linus. I am going to give you a hint. I am speaking from experiance here, I used to be the person people picked on for a while.

DO NOT FIGHT BACK.

Thats why people dont like you. Anytime somebody tosses a jab, roll with it. Make a joke back, make a whitty retort, or just ignore it.

The fact that anytime anybody says anything you instantly flip out and start throwing a hissy fit over words on a forum, THAT is why people dont like you. Anybody says anything you get all arrogent and start attacking people. People keep doing it becuase they know they will get the reaction.

If you would just CHILL OUT sometimes, things would be better for you. Like, ok, for ONE WEEK you cannot say one hatefull thing about somebody, you cannot attack people, you cannot flame people. Just roll with the punches for ONE WEEK and people will start to not hate you so much.

You are like that friend who gets into fights all the time and is rude to people all the time, that nobody likes.

Just Chill.

Hey, nice marmot!
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:34pm
Bugg i went through the whole 9 pages of the Regs forum  and didnt find a lyrics thread you made.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:36pm

Like, ok, for ONE WEEK you cannot say one hatefull thing about somebody, you cannot attack people, you cannot flame people.
Ok, deal, from this second on, till nex friday, I wont flame.

xteam View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:37pm
ha
Strike 2 - Flaming 9/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:38pm

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Like, ok, for ONE WEEK you cannot say one hatefull thing about somebody, you cannot attack people, you cannot flame people.
Ok, deal, from this second on, till nex friday, I wont flame.

See how it works.

You have to know that the reason that so many people turn against you is because they know they will get a flame out of you.

Just roll with it, be nice, post jokes and retorts back if you want, but dont flame, dont be rude, dont be hatefull.

I bet you will like it a whole lot better.

Hey, nice marmot!
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:38pm
Oreo, dunno what to tell ya, it was there.

Ask gatyr.. he'd remember it.

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:42pm
Oh well this thread got jacked anyway.
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:47pm
It's not like it matters.
Nobody would have gotten the lyric that I posted, anyway.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:47pm

Just roll with it, be nice, post jokes and retorts back if you want, but dont flame, dont be rude, dont be hatefull.

This ocming from one of my most outspoken opponents

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic