Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Land of the Dead Sucks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Land of the Dead Sucks.
    Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:25am
Period.

Movie blew ass.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:27am
Well, duhhhh

Any movie revolving around zombies has a potential to suck
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 6:25am

Shawn of the Dead?

I don't think so.  That was pretty funny.

Yeah, unfortunately, Darur is right, pretty much every Zombie Movie sucks.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 7:57am
I still want to see it, I've been waiting for this movie for years.
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 8:36am
yeah i thought it was goin to be stupid come on it reminded me of 28 days later.
<no ginormous sigs please>
pxlNICK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pxlNICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 8:53am
I want to see this just because I've seen all the other movies in the Dead series. All the previous movies have had "to be continued" endings, so it'd be cool to get some closure. Might go see this tonight.
M98 Custom-
-14" Progressive
-GTA X-Chamber
-Rocket Cock
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 9:01am
I was thinking about seing it, but if Dave says it's bad it must be..
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 2:21pm
Dawn of the Dead was pretty good.

same with Resident Evil, but those werent really Zombies.
Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 2:22pm

Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

Period.

Movie blew ass.

But...

DAVE ELLIS ROCKS!!!1!11!11!!

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 2:22pm
Herbie Fully Loaded was cute. The movie was basicaly adorable. I saw the movie last night. And lindsey lohan in them skirts, the girl is all leg. Cute movie, I want a 69 VW bug now. I could buy one for like 500, but, i dunno.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 2:29pm

I saw previews for Land of the Dead when I went to see Lords of Dogtown. The previews looked good, but I guess previews always look good.

meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

Shawn of the Dead?

I don't think so.  That was pretty funny.

i dont see how anyone could think that movie was funny...i found it retarded
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Dawn of the Dead was pretty good.

same with Resident Evil, but those werent really Zombies.

how were they not zombies??
Zombie-a. A supernatural power or spell that according to voodoo belief can enter into and reanimate a corpse. b. A corpse revived in this way.
sounds like the T virus :)

Edited by meteora

GUN WHORE
XTC
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Herbie Fully Loaded was cute. The movie was basicaly adorable. I saw the movie last night. And lindsey lohan in them skirts, the girl is all leg. Cute movie, I want a 69 VW bug now. I could buy one for like 500, but, i dunno.

$500, probly needs alot of work, and unless you know how to fix Volkswagons, it will need to go to a shop, which will cost you.

As for the movie, I guess you have to be a fanatic fan to like all the zombie movies.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 2:52pm
Fixing up cars isnt a problem. As far as i know. It needs engine workd and tranny work, and the idiot backed the car into a jaguire. Messed up the rear tailight and the body. Needs a paintjob too. But i like VW bugs.
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 2:56pm

I went out to see it last night at midnight. But the theater I went to wasnt playing it and closed at midnight.

Zombie and war movies are the only movies Ill see. Most low-buget zombie movies blow (except Night of the Living Dead!), but all the more recent ones have been awsome. The new Dawn of the Dead as well as the original just rocks.

lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 3:10pm
the previews looked stupid i dout ill go see it
GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by NotDaveEllis NotDaveEllis wrote:

Period.

Movie blew ass.

honestly, what did you expect, zombie movies suck period
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 3:16pm
I have to admit. Zombie movies scare me. I mean your car never works, the hot girl always gets a sprained ankle, and you always run out of bullets. Could there ever be a worse day? But these zombies are smart, and fast, so. Its that much more scarier i guess. I havent seen it. Zombie movies suck, but they still scare me.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 3:24pm
I am going to try and get Taylor into it tomorrow... but if that fails I'll see the longest yard... darn rule about having to be 17 to see rated R...

I love the whole Dead series from Ramarero, great director...

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by triggerhappy1 triggerhappy1 wrote:

I went out to see it last night at midnight. But the theater I went to wasnt playing it and closed at midnight.

Zombie and war movies are the only movies Ill see. Most low-buget zombie movies blow (except Night of the Living Dead!), but all the more recent ones have been awsome. The new Dawn of the Dead as well as the original just rocks.

28 days later was a good low budget movie.

The previews for this Land of the dead looked like crap.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic