FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Land of the Dead Sucks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by triggerhappy1 triggerhappy1 wrote:

Night of the Living Dead (yes, 1968) statred it all. The budget for the movie was like under $1000 I think, but a lot of the horror in it set example for further movies. George Romero then made Dawn of the Dead (1979) which started the idea of humour to horror. I think Day of the Dead was inbetween the two or later, that one wasnt so good.

Then last year George Romero re-made Dawn of the Dead trying to give it a newer horror sense while still following the original style which is why I just loved this. Land of the Dead is just a new concept of new "zombie situations". Its a whole new story but hopfully they stuck with the same concepts as Romeros earlier to recent work.

Romero didn't do the re-make of Dawn of the Dead...I think anyway

::edit::    it was directed by Zack Snyderhttp://imdb.com/title/tt0363547/

Edited by TheSpookyKids87
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 9:27pm
He had a direct influence on it, as seen in the credits, but certainly had help.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic