FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hell Yeah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hell Yeah
    Posted: 24 June 2005 at 4:49am

paintballu View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Stars dont matter to me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 6:19am
pwnt

my xchat died...... no more irc :(
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 8:44am

I hope I'm that active when I'm 73.
pxlNICK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pxlNICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 8:50am
How do you rip out a tongue? Be sweet if someone had caught it on camera.
M98 Custom-
-14" Progressive
-GTA X-Chamber
-Rocket Cock
nEmRoĐ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nEmRoĐ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:05am
^^^ lol take ahold of it a pull as hard as u can thats i imagine some1 wouyld rip a tounge out
ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:08am
That is one badass kenyan.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:31am
Originally posted by paintballu paintballu wrote:

pwnt
Atrosity View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Inappropriate Avatar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atrosity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:15pm
They can run fast AND kill leopards by ripping out their tongues? I wish I was Kenyan...... 
"Who me? No I'm quite blunt, like a sledghammer to the temple."-Me
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:29pm

RAWR!
AngelSlayer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:57pm
i got weirder news.....James Carroll Bayley, 44, pleaded guilty in May to killing his brother, Robert, in an incident in Raleigh, N.C., in which James alleged that Robert had come by, drunk, to retrieve his power drill that James had borrowed. James told the judge that he certainly didn't mean to kill Robert, but had grabbed his gun for protection, then "shot him in the right leg to knock him down." "Then," said James, "after a short time, I shot him in the head to make him dizzy so he would fall." [Raleigh News & Observer, 5-3-05]

-or-

Rhonda Nichols, 40, filed a lawsuit in April against a Lowe's Home Center in Alton, Ill., seeking a minimum of $50,000 for injuries she says she suffered when a bird about the size of a pigeon flew against the back of her head while she was shopping in the store's outdoor gardening department. According to the lawsuit, the bird caused injuries to her head, brain, neck, muscles, bones, nerves, discs and ligaments, and led to the loss of neurological functions and cognitive skills. Said a Lowe's assistant manager, "It's an outside garden area. What are we supposed to do?"

-or-

in arizona, a police chief wants $100,000 from the state to purchase and train a particular type of monkey, this type is already used as an animal for the disabled, they have been trained to get books and stuff off shelves and even flush toilets and use the microwave, the police chief wants one to open doors for his swat team so they don't get shot while opening doors...thats $100,000 down the drain when they shoot the monkey

Hey, Pate, it does feel good to be a gangster.
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 1:32pm
^
<no ginormous sigs please>
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 1:34pm
I'm diggin' the SWAT monkey one. Hot idea.

I want one...
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by ritzblitz ritzblitz wrote:

That is one badass kenyan.

Heh, Even if he didnt kill it, he could have out ran it.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 1:50pm
That guy kicks ass.  The monkey story is awesome too.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 1:53pm
That made my day.
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 2:08pm
just use another 100K and buy the monkey some sort of attack suit, like bullet proof vest, and helmet, and heck why not a gun so he can shoot stuff too 

GUN WHORE
XTC
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 2:09pm
cat got your tongue? 
Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 2:33pm
Nope... got the cat's tongue
Barnballer91 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnballer91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 3:33pm

hehehe

Mod 98 and an a5 tricked out
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 3:38pm
Sucks to be that leopard.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic