Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hell Yeah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
pxlNICK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pxlNICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 11:25pm

Originally posted by AngelSlayer AngelSlayer wrote:

i got weirder news.....James Carroll Bayley, 44, pleaded guilty in May to killing his brother, Robert, in an incident in Raleigh, N.C., in which James alleged that Robert had come by, drunk, to retrieve his power drill that James had borrowed. James told the judge that he certainly didn't mean to kill Robert, but had grabbed his gun for protection, then "shot him in the right leg to knock him down." "Then," said James, "after a short time, I shot him in the head to make him dizzy so he would fall." [Raleigh News & Observer, 5-3-05]

I wonder if Robert hurt his head when he fell?

Edited by pxlNICK
M98 Custom-
-14" Progressive
-GTA X-Chamber
-Rocket Cock
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by AngelSlayer AngelSlayer wrote:

i got weirder news.....James Carroll Bayley, 44, pleaded guilty in May to killing his brother, Robert, in an incident in Raleigh, N.C., in which James alleged that Robert had come by, drunk, to retrieve his power drill that James had borrowed. James told the judge that he certainly didn't mean to kill Robert, but had grabbed his gun for protection, then "shot him in the right leg to knock him down." "Then," said James, "after a short time, I shot him in the head to make him dizzy so he would fall." [Raleigh News & Observer, 5-3-05]

i would like to take this oppurtunity to say that I am ashamed that we have people like this so close to me, and I would also like to point out that these are WGPguy's people
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Bauerp0weR 18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bauerp0weR 18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 12:25am
^ say what?
Black Smart Parts Ion
Halo B
Check-It Unimount
macroline
68/45 Pure Energy tank
tippmann89c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann89c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 1:12am

Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

RAWR!

i want a kitty like that one

MagicMikebb View Drop Down
Guested - get over yourself, not funny.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MagicMikebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 1:30am
Leopords are beautiful animals.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic