Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The tell nouseforaname hes crazy thread!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The tell nouseforaname hes crazy thread!
    Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Nouseforaname Nouseforaname wrote:

ok, when you dream we accept that our bodys are cut off from the world, and also, when we dream the existance of time inside the dream is infinite, meaning that one minuite of actual human existance time can be translated into infinte years in a lucid dream ... when we die, as humans, it has been proven that at the moment our actual body dies, we still have brain activity for 10-12 mins, its been pronoinced as somewhat of a dream ... what if our lives, as we see it today, are nothing more than that 10-12 mins after death?

Insane. Crazy. Loony. Hes off his rocker. d:
///AMG What?
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:03am
hmmm...........that makes me think
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:04am
I almost believe this myself. Like, When ever you die, you wake up as if its a dream, and you constantly do that until you die of old age.

Accually, I do believe that, but Im not ganna go out and kill myself because I think that its all a dream though.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
BuffaloSolda1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, inapropriate image 6/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloSolda1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:06am
Woooooooorrrrddddddd.
TK by PB4MS.COM
karnivor View Drop Down
Strike 1 filterdodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karnivor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:09am
makes ya think dont it
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:13am
Originally posted by karnivor karnivor wrote:

makes ya think dont it

Not really, except the fact that you only dream for something like 15% of the time you're asleep.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:20am
Wow...thats...deep.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
nouseforaname View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
nouseforatitleeither

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nouseforaname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:40am
doh!
nouseforaname View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
nouseforatitleeither

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nouseforaname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:45am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by karnivor karnivor wrote:

makes ya think dont it

Not really, except the fact that you only dream for something like 15% of the time you're asleep.

what I was getting at is that the actual timeline inside the actual dream, not the time that our minds are actually dreaming, is infinite ... thats why we can have these elaborate and seemingly real and endless dreams when in reality it could only be 30 seconds of our sleep time
pxlNICK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pxlNICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 1:03am

Originally posted by Nouseforaname Nouseforaname wrote:

ok, when you dream we accept that our bodys are cut off from the world, and also, when we dream the existance of time inside the dream is infinite, meaning that one minuite of actual human existance time can be translated into infinte years in a lucid dream ... when we die, as humans, it has been proven that at the moment our actual body dies, we still have brain activity for 10-12 mins, its been pronoinced as somewhat of a dream ... what if our lives, as we see it today, are nothing more than that 10-12 mins after death?

Whuzzat?!

M98 Custom-
-14" Progressive
-GTA X-Chamber
-Rocket Cock
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 1:31am
That's been discussed many times before.. but still makes you think...

But, if you know you are thinking after you are dead, then wouldn't you know when you died?

Explains a lot of deja vue i've been having recently..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic