Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6224 [86.61%]
962 [13.39%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 1:48pm
I play paintball, and don't stick myself into a group of those who only play certain types of games. I will play anywhere/anyhow... I just love to play. Woodsball I like because I feel more at home and comfortable in the woods then I do on a football field with inflatable bunkers. I enjoy speedball to work on my engagments from behind cover, but don't take it to seriously. Speedball is made for the spectators and competitions, where I play in the woods the only people that could watch are those that are playing. For me it's just all about having fun, and amazing things happen in games in the woods that just couldn't happen on a speedball field. What can I say, speedball as we now know it, and these electronic markers are new to the scene for how long I have been playing.
Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 5:06pm
woodsball
"It strikes fear in my heart..." -Former OU coach Barry Switzer, in regards to OSU football.
karnivor View Drop Down
Strike 1 filterdodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karnivor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Nickodemus Nickodemus wrote:

I play paintball, and don't stick myself into a group of those who only play certain types of games. I will play anywhere/anyhow... I just love to play. Woodsball I like because I feel more at home and comfortable in the woods then I do on a football field with inflatable bunkers. I enjoy speedball to work on my engagments from behind cover, but don't take it to seriously.Speedball is made for the spectators and competitions, where I play in the woods the only people that could watch are those that are playing . For me it's just all about having fun, and amazing things happen in games in the woods that just couldn't happen on a speedball field. What can I say, speedball as we now know it, and these electronic markers are new to the scene for how long I have been playing.

thank you... alot
rempel_70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rempel_70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 10:53pm
since there is so many woods ballers i would like to know if any of them are from saskatchewan, canada
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic