Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cutting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 8:43am
I agree with reifidom. If I she wasnt doing things to hurt herself, I wouldnt even see a big rush to find out what the secret is. Just be there as a friend to offer a ear to listen to what she has to say and let her know that you are her friend no matter what her secret is or things that have happened in the past. Until she truely trusts that you will still be her friend, she isnt going to spill the beans.

Good Luck

TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 8:45am
Everything that Hades & reifidom said about the subject, I think the same way.
ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 11:45am
Hades really seems to know whats up with subjects like this. I applaud him and all the others who can post something useful and not just some stupid immature crap that helps nothing.

Good luck to Stealth.
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Idiotic.

If i want drugs, I'll smoke pot.

I feel yah
Sig is WAY too big.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 12:46pm
I'm supprised there are a lot of cutters here.  I knew a girl I kind of like that cut herself.  I think she did it for more attention than to relieve stress or whatever.  I don't get it.  Then we told her stepmom and she wasn't too happy with us.  It is a serious thing.  It deserves to be treated seriously.
crazy_dave View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodging.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy_dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

Way to totally jack Dave's thread.

Shut up.

Cedric YOU shut up.

and ROCKERDOODE it's alright, this is a help thread. As long
as they are staying on the topic.

Edited by crazy_dave
Real guns have gills.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy_dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 1:14pm
Also it's good to see you ALL telling us about your stories, or
other peoples stories. some made it no longer be a secret.
Some of you it doesnt matter who knows, but some of you do,
and some of you might have not told anyone but us. And if you
have visited this thread, but not posted anything and want to let
go of your secret, there is this thread. Go ahead and post. Don't
be afraid.

Real guns have gills.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy_dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by GUNDAM_99 GUNDAM_99 wrote:

No, because I am not inasane       

It's dumb comments like that that held me back so long from
starting this thread.

Somebody, anybody. Give this guy a STRIKE.
Real guns have gills.
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 1:22pm

Originally posted by pb125 pb125 wrote:

Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

Way to totally jack Dave's thread.

Shut up.

I was going to post the exact same thing.

I didn't mean to piss anyone off. 

And to stealth, all you can do is be there for them and support them.  I know thats what you're doing, but its all you can do.  Just be there for them.  One person being there for you and supporting you can make all the difference in someone's life.  Just don't give up.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy_dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 1:32pm
I'm not mad.
Real guns have gills.
Impulse. View Drop Down
Banned for linkage to Doll Pron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulse. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 1:39pm

(Not entirely sure how constructive or helpful this was.)

Edited by Reb Cpl
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 2:30pm

Just to let you guys know, I'm keeping an eye on this thread. Not because I'm worried about you guys posting inappropriate junk, I'm trying to keep it relatively free of nimrods who won't take this stuff seriously.

Carry on, and if anyone posts stupidity, please let me know so I can remove it.

GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

Damnit I hate this generation....

e tu brutus?

I've never cut, I've very seriuosly thought about suicide, 5 or 6 times I was minutes away from going through with it and changed my mind. I'd never actually hurt myself, I just bottled it up. Honestly not to offend anyone but I thought it was stupid as hell to cut. I mean ya, Ive pushed myself way too hard as a lax goalie (taking shots and such) or surf kayaking. but ya, lost my train of though.

stealth, my advice is to not push the subject too hard, in time when she is ready she'll tell you, i think. but pushing such things into convo is a bad idea in my book.
by the way, I love the rose Idea, great show of class
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Just to let you guys know, I'm keeping an eye on this thread. Not because I'm worried about you guys posting inappropriate junk, I'm trying to keep it relatively free of nimrods who won't take this stuff seriously.

Good.  I have a feeling this will get a little out of hand.  Well..............more than it already has.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

Good.  I have a feeling this will get a little out of hand.  Well..............more than it already has.

How has it gotten out of hand?  Only a small handfull of people have said anything derogatory about this subject matter, and it has gone on for 8 pages.  That is very good for this forum.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Hysteria Hysteria wrote:

How has it gotten out of hand?  Only a small handfull of people have said anything derogatory about this subject matter, and it has gone on for 8 pages.  That is very good for this forum.
For this forum, yes, but for any forum, no.  We should be better than this.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 3:11pm

Originally posted by Hysteria Hysteria wrote:

For this forum, yes, but for any forum, no.  We should be better than this.

Like I said, it was only a couple of people.  Every forum is going to have those types of people.  Atleast this time around they were scolded quickly and then it died, rahter then catching and spreading like usual.
GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 3:20pm
8 pages without major toolism of the thread is incredible, with the average I.Q of this place
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 3:23pm
I'm not saying it's not good.  It is.  I just wish we could have one thread that has over 2 pages long without flames or some idiot ruining it.
borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

Well, I feel compelled to talk to her now. Here I am supposedly her best friend, And I'm not willing to put my ass out on the line for her sake. There is a damn fine chance she will hate me for bringing it up, and trying to talk to her about it. There's a really good chance it will sett me back a good deal.

But, Friends are people who even if they know you wont like it, do the right thing for you, And wether she wants to admit it or not, She needs to talk to some one. So, Tough love I geuss, Either I hang my ass out to dry... Or it works, And she gets it off her chest.

Risk, I hate it... But it's life, You cant get anything good with out risk. Even though I'll probly screw myself, I owe it to her to try to help her.

[/famous last words]

In the end, if she tells you she'll be greatful for the chance to get it off her chest.  If she doesn't tell you and she does decide to hate you, she will regret not talking to you about it espcially if there are concequences to what she did.

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic