FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Make a Better Tippmann Custom Pro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 1:15am

Originally posted by DinoTheMarksMan DinoTheMarksMan wrote:

I am going to buy a custom pro without the E because the field I'll be playing at allows only one shot per pull.  So I was wondering what might be some good upgrades to get?

The E is tournament legal because once set for semi-auto it is not easily changed during play. The improvement over the standard mechanical trigger is dramatic. The stock trigger/sear/hammer system has a lot of creep, is mushy, and heavy. Little can be done to improve that. The E gives you light and crisp release. When you do not have to yank the trigger as hard you stay on target and follow up shots are easier.

benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 1:50am
All people who have called names to someone in this forum, your the reason that some people choose not to come here.

If you want to flame go to another forum.
Sig is WAY too big.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 11:42am
Well, im sorry for calling you stupid then..., you just mis-understood what we were talking about...  The E tirgger is tourney legal, RT is not... nuff said...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic