FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Make a Better Tippmann Custom Pro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Make a Better Tippmann Custom Pro
    Posted: 21 June 2005 at 11:42am
Well, im sorry for calling you stupid then..., you just mis-understood what we were talking about...  The E tirgger is tourney legal, RT is not... nuff said...
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 1:50am
All people who have called names to someone in this forum, your the reason that some people choose not to come here.

If you want to flame go to another forum.
Sig is WAY too big.
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 1:15am

Originally posted by DinoTheMarksMan DinoTheMarksMan wrote:

I am going to buy a custom pro without the E because the field I'll be playing at allows only one shot per pull.  So I was wondering what might be some good upgrades to get?

The E is tournament legal because once set for semi-auto it is not easily changed during play. The improvement over the standard mechanical trigger is dramatic. The stock trigger/sear/hammer system has a lot of creep, is mushy, and heavy. Little can be done to improve that. The E gives you light and crisp release. When you do not have to yank the trigger as hard you stay on target and follow up shots are easier.

BuffaloSolda1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, inapropriate image 6/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloSolda1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 7:09pm
The reason for it is for the lighter trigger pull.
TK by PB4MS.COM
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 5:18pm
I wouldn't mind seeing that.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 5:09pm

Originally posted by EriK6 EriK6 wrote:

My hand is quicker than a Response Trigger.

Is it now?

EriK6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EriK6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 5:08pm
My hand is quicker than a Response Trigger.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 10:03pm
If the Ricochet 2KX LCD Hopper feeds fast enough for you get that and if it doesn't, get the Eggy2.
DinoTheMarksMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoTheMarksMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:56pm
I play mostly woodsball.  What about getting the Ricochet 2KX LCD Hopper rather than the Evolution II?
98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:35pm

I dont know about a remote its just how you like the feel of it.

Dont get a drop it already comes with one.

I would get a new loader (Evolution II)

And Double trigger That  if  you get to Pro E

And Expansion chamber if your using co2

If your going to use HPA dont get the lpk its not worth it.

Edited by 98cowboy
GO BUCKS!!!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:32pm
get a drop foward for speedball and a remote for woodsball. get the stock for playing woodsball and a sight isnt nessacary on a paintball gun
Mag-a-Man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mag-a-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

You could also look into a double trigger if you want to shoot faster.

The Custom E Pro  allready coems with a 2x trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoTheMarksMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:23pm

It's all good.  Would you recommend a remote?  Stock or no stock?  sight or no sight?

Edited by DinoTheMarksMan
98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:17pm

well you get a heck of a lighter trigger pull which will produce more bps. Why do you think tourney player use elctros.

and you can use the other modes when your not playing at a field.

Its just better trust me.

Sorry for calling you stupid

If you got the money get the pro E

GO BUCKS!!!

Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:15pm
Ok, enough calling eachother stupid. Sheesh. He made a mistake, Im sure you guys do sometimes too.

Alright, the Custom Pro E, has the firing modes. So you can chose the single shot whenever you want to. The thing is the mech is slower than the electronic, so it is a good upgrade all its own.

Some upgrades would be a new barrel, and hopper. You could also look into a double trigger if you want to shoot faster. Maybe a Low Pressure kit if you plan on going with HPA.

Edited by Monk
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoTheMarksMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:13pm
Hello, your the one not that bright.  If all I can ever use is Semi-Auto then there is no reason for it especially since it is a semi-auto by itself.
98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by DinoTheMarksMan DinoTheMarksMan wrote:

Your wrong.  Here is the E-Grip info straight off Tippmann's site

Fire Modes:
Semi-Auto: Fires 1 Shot for each trigger pull. 

hes right and you even typed it stupid.

GO BUCKS!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoTheMarksMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:11pm

I don't really see the point that much.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:09pm

Right and you can use semi-auto in tourneys but not any of the other modes so you can use an e-grip.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoTheMarksMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:07pm

Your wrong.  Here is the E-Grip info straight off Tippmann's site

Fire Modes:
Semi-Auto: Fires 1 Shot for each trigger pull.
Auto-Response: Fires 1 Shot for each trigger pull or release.
Full Auto: Fires Repeatedly as long as the trigger is held.
3 Shot Burst: Fires 3 Shots for each trigger pull.
Turbo: Fires 1 shot for every trigger pull, fires 1 shot for every trigger pull or release if the time between trigger pulls is less than .25 seconds.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic