FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You know you’ve worked to much when...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I値l feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You know you’ve worked to much when...
    Posted: 19 June 2005 at 5:43pm
So latley I've been having fun doing an 80-90 hour week(wake up at 6:30am, go to work at 7:00am get off at one job at 3:00pm, and start the other from 4:00pm-2:00am(the only reason I post is because i take my break nad go home for a moment, to eat and nibble on the end of a barrel.)

Well anyway, you guys know I have 2 jobs, and right now at one of them its busier then the gates of hell(literaly(selling fireworks)). At first,my fatigue wasn't to bad I'd just call people diffrent names, then I'd start clocking in wierd, but today is the day I finally got off earlier for manditory rest break(I get to stay home from 3:30-8:30 to sleep mostly) I actually tolled one of my Bosses that "I dont think we got any more of those Artilleray-Rockets in the back." but I was not at the right store... I was supposda go in the back to check if we had any 32oz lids for the fountain drink thing... my boss thought that was kind of wierd and started laughing, but after I left my Gas Station job, i left to go sell fireworks, and a customer spilt some Soda(no big deal), and My fireworks job uses a swiffer for a Mop, but I was kinda pissy, and yelled out "HEY! BILLY! Where the Hell is the mop bucket?!" Thats when he came near me and kind of whisperd  "How much sleep have you gotten in the past 3 days?" I kinda lie to make it sound like alot, and I say "12 hours... why?" then he tolled me to clock out, and go home till 8:00pm to sleep and come back till whenever...

sounds fun... doesn't it.   (oh well, I'm ganna have ATLEAST $2000 at the end of July, and probably be pusing $3K at the end of august)
NotDaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NotDaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 5:45pm
Even for 1000 a month (Which seems low for a 90 hr work week) I wouldn't do it.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 5:47pm
send me some fireworks.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 5:47pm
Nice.
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 5:47pm
Send me some fireworks.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 5:47pm
How much do you make an hour at each job?

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 5:48pm
Getting jobs mixed up is an easy way to sum up your post .
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 5:49pm
6.50 - Gas station(I'm about to get $7.00 when febuary comes, and i'll be on my 3rd year with them)

5.50 - Fireworks(I get 10x more hours here)

what I'm affraid the most right now, is how much the Government is ganna rape me... I know when you do "Over-over" time is when the government takes out 25% of what you made that hour.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Getting jobs mixed up is an easy way to sum up your post .

Aww, too much to read for ya?
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 5:51pm
You can lifeguard our empty pool for $7.25 an hour here. They pretty much pay you to sit around.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 5:53pm
Wyoming is a Extremly cheap state to live in.  Our Taxes are only at 6%, and you can find a perfect Studio Apartment(full utilities payed including Air Conditioning) for only $380 a month(and these are nice apartments, not some crack house).

Edited by Panda Man
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:01pm
wow..

really...lol

thats alot of work
Sig is WAY too big.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:05pm
The 4th/5th is ganna be thee worst...  From 7-3am(or when ever the customers stop coming in) is nonstop firework selling... man, by the end of the week of the 4th, I will be so immune to no sleep I may not need it for the rest of my life. 
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:09pm
You will make more money working overtime than working two jobs.
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:11pm
Just work as a caddie.  You make 10x more and don't have to do anything.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:11pm
But I'm about to start getting overtime for both.    The only reason I'm working at the Convienent store so damn much is that i'm training some one, but Monday is my last day of 2-jobs a day thing  for a week.

I'll post my Time Cards to let you guys laugh at them... 
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

Just work as a caddie.  You make 10x more and don't have to do anything.

I hate golf... (i'd probably just ride around in golf carts all day)
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:34pm
Oouch, you're getting paid squat. How old are you? I worked two jobs last summer and even though I made a good amount of money it wasn't worth it, I missed out on too much.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 8:03pm
Eh beeen there done that Hell come winter i put in HUGE over time hrs in just one job lol.  14hr days start at 5am finish at 7pm.  Do that for 5 days ten just work 8-5 on the weekends. Grand total of 88hrs a week.  Do these hrs ANY day -15 or lower withc is quiet offten unfortunatly lol. 

What i do from about 5am to 10am is drive around boosting and eherstarting school buses befor there runs.  I also have to pull buses outa the snow and sutch.  Then after that i gotta go back to the shop and do all the regualre maintance and we work late to make up the time we lose in the mornings as every monthe we have to do safties on 80 buses.

I DONT SUGGEST PULLING THIS STUNT FOR LONG IT TAKES ITS TOLL AFTER AWHILE.

Edited by BearClaw
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 8:40pm
can you get fireworkes for like a discounted price or something
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic