Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Tippmann BT-16 Barrel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Pro-litey View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Quoting Garbage - 7/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro-litey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:18pm
[QUOTE=You Wont See Me] What you heard is corect. To get the proper sized ball you should be able to gently blow it through the barrel.QUOTE]
exactly blow GENTLY. i cant count how many morons ive seen say that you have to blow hard.
Odin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:24pm
so whats your favorite games to play out in the woods. Well whats a good starting game for me, just simple elim? and ctf is taking their flag and bringing it back to your base right?
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:25pm
We just play elimination.

Sometimes we mix it up and go 1 vrs all

We're currently building "bases" for capture the flag.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Odin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:27pm
1 vs all how does that work? ...ouch
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:28pm
1 person goes out and hides somewhere. The rest of us charge in about 3-5 minutes later when hes ready. It normally ends up with the 1 person covered with welts.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Odin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:30pm
hahahaha thats awesome. kinda like a gauntlet. if he gets hit, hes not out, he just keeps going? when does it end?
Pro-litey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro-litey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:33pm
i would say simple elimination would be good.or you could do some thing like 2 limb shots=out, 1 head shot=out 1 body shot= out or 4 limbs 1 head 2 body. or what ever kind of rules you would want to play.

Edited by Pro-litey
Odin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:35pm
ah thats clever.
Odin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:38pm
thanks for your help guys, stick around tho i may have some more questions

Edited by Odin11
Odin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:41pm

the bt-16 barrel is definitely not a tourney barrle correct?

Pro-litey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro-litey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:41pm
thanks for the um compliment i think but yea i thought it be cool to play like that because then you can usually get shot at least twice unless you play some one with good aim and only goes for the head.(i know some one who only goes for the head but ive never played em yet)luckly
Odin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:48pm
well i think im all set, just need a vest to hold my co2 n pods (goes to ebay)

Edited by Odin11
Pro-litey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro-litey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:51pm
or you could just use a back pack. when you layer you get way too hot when you play. the last time i played all i had was a mask viewloader belt(2 tube) shorts and a T-shirt. you really dont need a hole lot of gear.
Odin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:55pm
ah very true, but i might as well buy my vest for the cold weather in fall...which brings up my next question. Is it true that you should use short barrels in cold weather and longer ones for cold? I heard that somewhere.

Edited by Odin11
Pro-litey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro-litey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:57pm
that doesnt make sence you might want to edit that^^
Pro-litey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro-litey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 7:06pm
but as far as i know the barrel dont matter for the weather i think you can use any barrel all year long, but if you play in the winter cover your CO2 with at least on of those really thick socks that they sell a sporting good stores for hunting cause you dont want your CO2 to get too cold and freeze your gun.

Any one correct me if im wrong.cause im not too sure about the barrels.

Edited by Pro-litey
Odin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 7:07pm

ok gotcha

Odin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 7:10pm

This setup sound pretty good for a newbie?

98 custom|response trigger|ricochet apache loader|remote cord|BT commando kit (bt-16 barrel, sights, and collapsible stock)

Sound good for a newbie?

Pro-litey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro-litey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 7:10pm
odin, what state you in?
Odin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Odin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 7:12pm

Northen IL, takes me 15 minutes to get to WI, why?

Edited by Odin11
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic