Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
**trai** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **trai** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tips
    Posted: 19 June 2005 at 11:49am
can you give me some tips about a three man paintball trouny strategy?? is there a better strategy than others?? thanks!!
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 11:52am
2 fronts
1 back

back covers teh fronts
fronts take out other team
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 11:54am
Either that ^^^^

Or 2 back 1 front

It all depends on the field layout.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
**trai** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **trai** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 12:03pm
but should there be 1 say back left and two fronts on the right or all on the same side??
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 12:05pm
Like I said before, it depends on the field.

Generally its best to have people on boths sides of the field.

1 back 2 front
Back generally stays in mid, fronts on each side.

2 back 1 front
1 front can be pretty much anywhere, back on each tape

Edited by You Wont See Me
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
**trai** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **trai** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 12:09pm
just one more question, sorry, isn't it true that playing agressive is better then staying back because you have more angles or is that not true??
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 12:10pm
Once again, it depends on the field.

If you have the cover to move up, do it.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:36pm
being agressive is better IMO.
Thats why I said two  fronts. One goes for the snake, while the other hits up the 50.
The back should play kinda like a mid. Back enough where balls aint flying at him, back close enough to take some people out.

Your first goal, is to take out the other teams back man. Fill the lanes off the break.
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:46pm

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Your first goal, is to take out the other teams back man. Fill the lanes off the break.

I agree with the above.

(What's secual?................j/p)

Edited by ^Pirate^

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:58pm
or you can go

one far front right

mid-front left

back

Sig is WAY too big.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by ^Pirate^ ^Pirate^ wrote:

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

I agree with the above.

(What's secual?................j/p)

Ill kill you
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 2:25pm

Heh bring it!

becuz we human
My ghetto gospel
WatchingPopos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WatchingPopos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 3:01pm
strategy: if the ref is being unfair, shoot him when hes not looking, and blame it on ur opponents. then hell be unfair towards THEM. then ull prolly always win

The Online Police have guns. Watch out.
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 4:01pm

It's part of the risk they won't be unfair because they took a hit they'll jus wipe if it's a goggle hit or they'll live through it.

becuz we human
My ghetto gospel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by WatchingPopos WatchingPopos wrote:

strategy: if the ref is being unfair, shoot him when hes not looking, and blame it on ur opponents. then hell be unfair towards THEM. then ull prolly always win
I despise you.

Have you ever reffed 1 game?
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 4:24pm

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Originally posted by WatchingPopos WatchingPopos wrote:

I despise you.

Have you ever reffed 1 game?

All I've done is contradict his posts.

becuz we human
My ghetto gospel
nfgeasycore9 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Selling 11/14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nfgeasycore9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 4:41pm
Well we win every tourny we play. And our strategy is to have 2 backs off the break normally one in the mid back and one in the snake side back and one go to about the 40. From there we consentrate all our firepower to the player farthest up the field or most vulnerable. Once we eliminate a body we then have a 2 on 3 and then while we keep those players down we will move one of the back on the tape up to the snake and that player on the 40 to the 50 and we go from there. Thats our strategy for a field with 3 back bunkers but it changes with the different field layouts. The key is to elimanate bodys and get the numbers on your side. Once that happens you should be able to hold the oppenents inside their bunkers and move your team down the field to pinch and get angles on them. Good luck i hope this helped somewhat.
TPA Revolution!
TPA Paintball - KEE Action Sports - Breakout Photos
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 4:44pm

I don't like you, just thought you would like to know.

That's not a bad strategy though.

becuz we human
My ghetto gospel
**trai** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **trai** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by nfgeasycore9 nfgeasycore9 wrote:

Well we win every tourny we play. And our strategy is to have 2 backs off the break normally one in the mid back and one in the snake side back and one go to about the 40. From there we consentrate all our firepower to the player farthest up the field or most vulnerable. Once we eliminate a body we then have a 2 on 3 and then while we keep those players down we will move one of the back on the tape up to the snake and that player on the 40 to the 50 and we go from there. Thats our strategy for a field with 3 back bunkers but it changes with the different field layouts. The key is to elimanate bodys and get the numbers on your side. Once that happens you should be able to hold the oppenents inside their bunkers and move your team down the field to pinch and get angles on them. Good luck i hope this helped somewhat.

ill remember that but once we have player advantage shouln't we have a "strong side" to get them from the sides?
Cirabisi2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cirabisi2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:17pm
generally when i play with my 3 man team... we send our smallest fastest player front middle while the other 2 take the tape... it works for my team on many differ courses.. also depends on how u play and what hand u prefer to shoot with.. say u put a right hand man on the left side.. he will have a hard time aiming fast. and also if a person likes to stay in one spot(not reccomended for speedball) . there are alot of factors on how to place guys on the field just practice and figure out. and it can depend on the gun, like how accurate the gun is.. usually i play back left cause i can aim better so i can shoot farther distances rather than haveing a risk of being bunkered or shot. what ever u choose good luck..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic