FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:21pm

Most of the time this is the layout you'll use.  But, like YWSM said, it depends on the field.  If you can give us a sky pic of the field it would help, but I know they're hard to find.

Edit- Here's a better, smaller layout:

X   X

X

Edited by Smitty
**trai** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **trai** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 9:08am
ill try but i don't think that they have a set pic yet (even though it is in less then a week). But if i can get it the day before the tourny ill make a new post and ask for opinions. thanks
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 11:27am

most fields are designed like this, or at least the ones I play at are

Snake | 2......................1 B........... ...........B....................B.......................2 Y

Snake |3 .....B................1B................. ..3B.....................1Y

More Snake.........M...........3M............2M.................. ...................................Y

X(50)

It's the same on the reverse of the field. So, the 1's is one strategy the two's are another and so on.

I don't play three man often and hvaen't for awhile but that's basically what I remember from when I did.

EDIT: Bleh that's off but you should be able to figure something out from it.

Edited by ^Pirate^

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 1:56pm
Thats very confusing.

I did understand it after much reading but....
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 2:00pm
Yeah, it's an experience thing, I know it like the back of my hand but I can't really explain it.

becuz we human
My ghetto gospel
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 11:37am
Originally posted by nfgeasycore9 nfgeasycore9 wrote:

Well we win every tourny we play. And our strategy is to have 2 backs off the break normally one in the mid back and one in the snake side back and one go to about the 40. From there we consentrate all our firepower to the player farthest up the field or most vulnerable. Once we eliminate a body we then have a 2 on 3 and then while we keep those players down we will move one of the back on the tape up to the snake and that player on the 40 to the 50 and we go from there. Thats our strategy for a field with 3 back bunkers but it changes with the different field layouts. The key is to elimanate bodys and get the numbers on your side. Once that happens you should be able to hold the oppenents inside their bunkers and move your team down the field to pinch and get angles on them. Good luck i hope this helped somewhat.

The strategy in PAINTBALL ITSELF ACROSS THE WORLD is to eliminate "bodies"....thats how you win.
Sig is WAY too big.
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 12:10pm
No, not always...

becuz we human
My ghetto gospel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic