Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ION

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
buschtall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buschtall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ION
    Posted: 18 June 2005 at 1:31am
Does anyone know of a website with detailed instructions with pis on how to install a qev on an ION.

Thanks
Pro-litey View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Quoting Garbage - 7/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro-litey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 1:36am
try www.google.com and search.

Edited by Pro-litey
buschtall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buschtall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 1:39am
What do you think I am stupid or something? I tried that long b4 coming here and asking. I also tried Yahoo and dogpile. WOW!
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 1:41am

Originally posted by buschtall buschtall wrote:

What do you think I am stupid or something? I tried that long b4 coming here and asking. I also tried Yahoo and dogpile. WOW!

WOW! You are an *butt*! WOW!

Do you want us to help you?

Oy, I'm off my meds. Sorry.

Uh, well, have you tried installing the QEV already, and are stuck, or have you not even attempted it yet?

Sorry, Justice. Got a little too fired up.

Edited by hybrid-sniper
Pro-litey View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Quoting Garbage - 7/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro-litey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 1:47am
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

WOW! You are an ASSHOLE! WOW!

Uh, well, have you tried installing the QEV already, and are stuck, or have you not even attempted it yet?

yea thats what i was thinking too i just think i wont respod to any more of this dooshes posts any more.
Watari View Drop Down
Mmmm... Shiny Star... Mmmm....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Watari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 1:57am
QEV Video

There you go.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 1:59am

Originally posted by Watari Watari wrote:

QEV Video

There you go.

Nice find!

buschtall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buschtall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 2:00am
I don't want either one of you idiots to help me, because you have been no help what so ever. Do you kids think that everone who asks a question on here is Lazy and ignorant? Ofcorse I googled it already. I think you two need to go to bed. Stop pretending that you are very knolegable about stuff you are not. If you can't help someone or answer there question, then don't post. I hate it when people post just to post.    
buschtall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buschtall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 2:00am
Thanks Very much WATARI
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 2:05am

I don't want either one of you idiots to help me, because you have been no help what so ever. Do you kids think that everone who asks a question on here is Lazy and ignorant? Ofcorse I googled it already. I think you two need to go to bed. Stop pretending that you are very knolegable about stuff you are not. If you can't help someone or answer there question, then don't post. I hate it when people post just to post.    

I am posting, just to post.

YOU are the one who is cranky, not us. Sounds like YOU need to go to bed.

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 11:22am

QEV Video

There you go.

Nice find!

rppballer12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rppballer12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 11:43am
hey buschtall, hybrid-sniper and pro-litely have been on this site alot longer than u have. every1 says 2 look on google ur just gonna have 2 deal with it. and if u cant dont post anymore

Edited by rppballer12
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 11:53am
Ion owners group eh? Might have to register for that one.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
buschtall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buschtall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 3:44am
Originally posted by rppballer12 rppballer12 wrote:

hey buschtall, hybrid-sniper and†pro-litely have been on this site alot longer than u have. every1 says 2 look on google ur just gonna have 2 deal with it. and if u cant dont post anymore

rppballer12 can you read? one of them became a member 6 months b4 me, and the other 2 years after me. Get your facts straight b4 YOU post anymore. And who cares how long they have been on here. I wish that they had been on here a lot longer then me, cuz then maybe they would give me a little more knowledgable answer, then check google.
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 11:05am

WOW! You are an ^%#$&! WOW!

Clean up the language Mr. Mr.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 11:10am
Originally posted by ^Pirate^ ^Pirate^ wrote:

Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

QEV Video

There you go.

Nice find!

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 2:05pm

lol Hybrid... like the edit.

Yeah I'm having a bad day too. Had a cousin pass away suddenly this past weekend. So I'm a lil touchy.

*shakes hands with Hybrid.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 2:25pm

I'm  little touchy also, It happens.

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Ion owners group eh? Might have to register for that one.
If you mean to watch the vid, no.  If you mean because you're probably getting an Ion, then you probably should.
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 2:50pm
YWSM is not getting an ION.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic