FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

accuracy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by craig_74 craig_74 wrote:

My name be of no meaning, I just know what I'm talking about and have a good amount of experience with this sport.

ok chief,  whatever flips your trigger

Yawn. You can't even figure out how to quote, much less insult me.

ekim98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekim98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by craig_74 craig_74 wrote:

paint to barrel match has nothing to do with accuracy

i might be wrong but paint to barrel match, velocity, and paint quality are the ONLY things that affect accuracy. a longer barrel only uses more air/gas to get the ball out of the barrel. according to all reports i've ever read say that 7" to 10" barrel is all you need to reach maximum velocity and accuracy

if your ball is curving i would guess your velocity is to high or bad paint. also check your barrel, make sure there are no burrs around the porting holes, no dings at either end?

Edited by ekim98
RustyNail View Drop Down
Guested, Down on strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RustyNail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:34pm
lol im liek teh snpier nad i dont have any paitn ot barrelll macth adn i cna spie 400 fet waay
This sig doesnt fly.
A-5
E-Grip
Lapco Bigshot 12" (Bead Blasted)
Maddmann Spring Kit
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:38pm
ZOMG!
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
ekim98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekim98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by RustyNail RustyNail wrote:

lol im liek teh snpier nad i dont have any paitn ot barrelll macth adn i cna spie 400 fet waay

ok i give up, what did you just say
RustyNail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RustyNail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

ZOMG!

oh tehre r snpierz ni pantiblall
This sig doesnt fly.
A-5
E-Grip
Maddmann Spring Kit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by ekim98 ekim98 wrote:

lol im like the sniper and i dont have any paint to barrel match and i can snipe 400 feet away.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
ekim98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekim98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 12:06am

lol im like the sniper and i dont have any paint to barrel match and i can snipe 400 feet away.

thanks, you wont see me, that's what i thought he was saying.
400 feet  i thought this was the tippmann.com forum not pbn. where did these ppl come from. i'm out of this post my head hurts
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 12:08am

ya buts u need teh supr chromium barrel 2 reech that diss tance!

RustyNail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RustyNail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 12:20am
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

btu ti hsa ot eb 24 ichnes lnogf
This sig doesnt fly.
A-5
E-Grip
Maddmann Spring Kit
gary69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 10:09am
ENGLISH!!!!!!!!
ncpaintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 10:50am
lol he said "but it has to be 24 inches long".
GaRrEtT
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 11:01am
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Aye, and only a uber l337 night with []3 [] G   /-\[]_   will get you one of those.

Edited by You Wont See Me
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 11:22am
keys to accuracy

You Won't See Me will aggree i think

Barrel; in type, meaning type, size and manufacture ect.. there are ones that are better than others, for some sort of range, a barrel somr 10"-14" is about the proper length.

Paint; you need to be shootng the best paint for you barrel. this means quality and size. i didn't say you have to spend 100 bucks for a case. but if you want the best accuracy you need the best paint for your barrel

consistancy; the key to being most accurate is to be consistant. meaning that with every shot fired, you want the same FPS or close to it. running a stock A-5 off Co2 you can have nightmares with this. mine used to jump at the chrono from 280 to 305 to 245 from shot to shot. add a palmer stab or an expansion chamber (go with the palmer) maybe a remote to let the Co2 expand, the stabalize it in the palmer before entering the gun. add an RVA for a better velosity adjustment, and either mod the FVA, so that its flush with the inside of the powertube making no turbulance or get the gold powertube from JCS with no FVA and you can pretty much get a consistant shooting marker + - 3 fps like me.

you can also run HPA and get the same results.

now you don't have to do all these things. but if you do everything i said, you will get the marker as consistant as its gonna get.

its all up to you and how consistant you want to be.

did i cover everything YWSM? it was hard to think after reading that paint size doesn't matter. i frustrating that people who don't know wnad want to learn get stupid incorrect answers given to them. but somebody that wa also stuppid most likely gave the same dumb answer to them a long time ago. the truth must be made clear!
www.pbteamwow.com
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 12:35pm
^^^ i agree with millslane about getting the palmers stabalizer but i also agree with YWSM on the spaces and leaks between the ball.  If your ball can roll out then air is getting past it.  Maybe that's the problem with spyders being inaccurate is that the ball doesnt get stuck in the barrel. I dunno about you guys but my evil paint gets stuck in my werks where the barrel thins out in the middle.  Im gonna guess that if it stops in the middle of the barrel then its good for this reason:   if it stops dead center then the air is going to push it straight and true.  But if your ball can roll out, its gonna be on the bottom of the barrel either to the left or right depending on which way the gun is leaning towards.  Now if the ball is on the bottom left the air is gonna go over the top giving it downward push as well as over the right side spinning the ball to the left.  Now youre gonna have a ball that spins down and left on that shot.  Its all so simple.  So the ball should get stuck in the barrel to a certain degree.  Im not talking about like sticking something like a golf ball in the barrel though..so YWSM is right and you do need the palmers stabalizer so that the air will be at consistent pressure and stuff.
Millslane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millslane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 1:39pm
Predatorr, is right on this. is there is room for the ball to move in the barrel and roll right out, meaning that air gets around the ball, the air will push the ball onto one side of the barrel leaving more space on the opposite side. this all happens of course very quickly. but what happening is the ball is "bouncing or rolling from side to side up and down in the barrl all the way until its out. then when it leaves the barrel, what do you think happens if the ball is on its way down from the top ot is moving back over from the right? it will continue the on its path moving down, up left or right. is this making any sense to you now? this can also create spin on the ball, but not the good spin from the flatline, rather a uncontrollable, unpredicatble spin.

all in all, paint that is too small will bounce at random in the barrel and will shoot at random.
www.pbteamwow.com
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 4:53pm
which must be why spyders suck!
RustyNail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RustyNail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

They're also about as durable as wet newspaper.
This sig doesnt fly.
A-5
E-Grip
Maddmann Spring Kit
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 6:49pm

Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

They're also about as durable as wet newspaper.

hahahha

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Millslane Millslane wrote:

keys to accuracy

You Won't See Me will aggree i think

Barrel; in type, meaning type, size and manufacture ect.. there are
ones that are better than others, for some sort of range, a barrel somr
10"-14" is about the proper length.

Paint; you need to be shootng the best paint for you barrel. this means
quality and size. i didn't say you have to spend 100 bucks for a case.
but if you want the best accuracy you need the best paint for <span style="text-decoration: underline;">your</span> barrel

consistancy; the key to being most accurate is to be consistant.
meaning that with every shot fired, you want the same FPS or close to
it. running a stock A-5 off Co2 you can have nightmares with this. mine
used to jump at the chrono from 280 to 305 to 245 from shot to shot.
add a palmer stab or an expansion chamber (go with the palmer) maybe a
remote to let the Co2 expand, the stabalize it in the palmer before
entering the gun. add an RVA for a better velosity adjustment, and
either mod the FVA, so that its flush with the inside of the powertube
making no turbulance or get the gold powertube from JCS with no FVA and
you can pretty much get a consistant shooting marker + - 3 fps like me.

you can also run HPA and get the same results.

now you don't have to do all these things. but if you do everything i
said, you will get the marker as consistant as its gonna get.

its all up to you and how consistant you want to be.

did i cover everything YWSM? it was hard to think after reading that
paint size doesn't matter. i frustrating that people who don't know
wnad want to learn get stupid incorrect answers given to them. but
somebody that wa also stuppid most likely gave the same dumb answer to
them a long time ago. the truth must be made clear!

Yes that about sums up the keys to accuracy.

It should also be noted that the paint you choose must be round with no dimples.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic