FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

June Marker of the month (Tippmann)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:06am
It's extra fast...
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:08am
all a super R/T is...  Replacement of the normal R/T Hose with the hose you'd get from the LPK, and the changment of the R/T Trigger spring for the stock one....

Works, but causes drops in consistancey, and how many shots perfill
Balazs2 View Drop Down
1 language strike, 6/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balazs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:09am
Panda, you got me curious. Can you PM me the mods your going to do? please... Also, you better do some extensive milling to it.
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:30am

not sure if this counts..seeing as how i dont really have it anymore, but i didnt see anythign else really cool in here so nya :)
Tippmann 98 custom silver body
ebolt
lp kit
boblong reg with quick disconnect
8 inch bigshot barrel
lapco direct feed
warp feed
halo b
MODS
Trigger mod
Polished internals
trigger stop
shootdown mod(drilled another hole in the lp vertical adaptor to allow more air flowage)
intellilink mod(wired the warp feed to the ebolt, spun when the marker fired, not from sound but it was wired intot he ebolt board)
Thats about it..

GUN WHORE
XTC
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:42am
Hell i'll just blab them outloud for everyone to learn.

This is what I already got(that I'm keeping).

-E-bolt
-Low pressure kit
-Bob Long Torpedo
-Shocktech bolt
-BSI Stick Trigger

ok first off, I hate my LPR.(its the box thing you see as a E98c ASA) mine has been giving me crap, so I'm junking it, and replacing it for a Micro-Rock(Shown Here), after that, I should be operating better. I also gadda get a PSI Gauge so that I can get the lowest psi-cycling rate(Shown here).I'm also getting my 98c Centerfeeded as we speak, and  after that I want to get rid of my Dye BASIC Stickies and replace them for the 03's(shown here) I also want to get a new barrel(i love my Werks, but I want somthing that will hit a Dime from 200ft)been thinking about either a J&J Full tilt, or a Freak Jr, and last but not least... How am i ganna feed my starving marker without this?(Z-board)

-Cheers!

Edited by Panda Man
Balazs2 View Drop Down
1 language strike, 6/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balazs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:49am
^^^Any milling or mods? Dude, get a stiffi for it.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:51am
ive  thought about painting my reciver halves white.
Mag-a-Man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mag-a-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 2:28am
damn you that's mine!!!
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 9:23am

Reviewer:Panda Man - 10/22/2004 Rating:3 (out of 10)
Yea I gave it a 3.(sue me...) I used a friends mask who had these and well... I hated them(I still dont see how he can see things)... Unless its like Bright Shinny Day or the indoor feild is using like a million lights these things are Darker then a Haunted house... Sometimes you have to guess to where your stepping... They limit your playing time in the woodz(Once then sun comes down, you have to start to sit out due to no visibility) And when you clean the outer shinny part they tend to Smear dirt/paint everywhere, the only way I can think of how they wont smear is you have to dunk them in luke warm water and clean them under water(Very annoying) I wouldn't buy these ones if I was you... If your Sick of your sun glasses digging in the side of your Head, just get the Smoke lenses they dont smear as bad as these and are bit more brighter so you can see where your going... The only reason I didn't give it a 1 is that they seem to make your Mask look pretty kool... but Looks are only 1% of paintball... Keep the good time rolling county!
GASP!!!!!!!!!! He thinks looks are only 1% of paintball!!!!!!!! I think we shouldn't vote for him!

Edited by ^Pirate^

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 10:14am
hehe...

that was a bad day...   There is a diffrence between looks, and art.
yak!tori View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yak!tori Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 11:25am

Heres mine.   Tippmann SL 68 II with paintjob, milling, and custom carved pump handle.  Two configurations.

Stock class setup (homemade stock feed tube, 12g changer)

Non-stock class setup. (42rd ammo box, 9oz mini CO2)

tofumonkee View Drop Down

I got guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tofumonkee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 11:42am
i vote for yak, that is sweet, nice milling nice and smooth
<Sig-o too big-o>
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 12:33pm

You know sometimes when things or people are sexy they are evil. Like my 98, or GOGO off of Kill Bill Vol. 1 We may need to make this video only.

becuz we human
My ghetto gospel
m98AHA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m98AHA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 5:02pm

This is my 98 Custom:

double trigger, aluminum power tube/hyperstar bolt, low pressure kit, vigilante reg (low), shocktech drop w/ smart valve, evil pipe kit 14", dye stickies, evolution II w/ shortened feed tube

polished internals, milled letter, milled blowback vents, powdercoat on gun, anodized barrels, custom trigger job

the powdercoat and barrel matches better in real life, but the camera I used wasn't good, my other camera wouldn't upload, but hopefully I can get those pictures up soon

no rt or ebolt, I don't really like them, but if I ever get to the point where I need one I will buy an impulse or electronic cocker

Hope you like it

Edited by m98AHA
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 6:52pm

Thats m98's

Propaganda anyone?

becuz we human
My ghetto gospel
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 8:37pm
i would post my gun but its not finished....i still need to mill a few things and then sand-blast it and paint it and then get my hands on an e-bolt.....or else i would post my gun and the only competition it would have would be m98AHA and meteora's

Edited by Stiffler
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Stiffler Stiffler wrote:

i would post my gun but its not finished....i still need to mill a few things and then sand-blast it and paint it and then get my hands on an e-bolt.....or else i would post my gun and the only competition it would have would be m98AHA and meteora's

:)
after posting my gun, i realized how much i miss my e98....so i contacted a buddy of mine(had a bsi ebolt awhile back) and hes still got the ebolt...and im buyin it :) for 50$ woo woo go me!
then ill mod it and crap, expect it to be up here in like...2 months

GUN WHORE
XTC
shmavistime View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 10:26pm
wait for me im finishing my second 98.
41(no joke) guns and counting
the .50 cal warrior
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Stiffler Stiffler wrote:

That didn't stop me from entering mine.
Psyrecx View Drop Down
Follows in HondaXR’s footsteps...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 4:37am

eh, might as well....

Upgrades: SIG SSG-552 Mod Kit, Swatforce 1x32 Scope. Dead-On Blade Double Trigger, 14" Lapco Bigshot BeadBlasted Barrel, Weaver Lazer, Tacforce 6 LED Tacticle Flashlight, Proteam Tac-Cap, and a Tapco 1" See-Through Weaver Riser Mount.

Edited by Psyrecx

This sig is brought to you by Psyrecx, thanks to D-Town Balla.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic