FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More Girl crap -Open house presents..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More Girl crap -Open house presents..
    Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:03am
Well, Yep... This saturday is my lady interests Open House graduation party. Let me do a run down:

This is a lady interest I have been pursueing for a year now, Been through up's and downs, and all arounds... I have been waiting to even be allowed to date her for this past year, Romancing her, Charming her and so on. She has been persisitant in "I'm not ready to date and be official" However, In secret... There was a deal of romance. I strongly believe I love her.

This past week she announced to me that she needed time apart, that I romanced her to much and a bunch of other crap... She is just confused, and scared. She basically dumped me with out me being together with her. Regardless, I am still after her. It's been hell, But I dont give a damn.

So, Her open house. Present time ;) Well, If any one has been following the way I work, I try to be less then ordinary... Expecialy with my gifts to her.

So, I will attend her open house all day, Her present at the open house will be a nice looking, but plastic blue dolphen statue (She loves dolphens)... Really chinsy, Cost me 2$... That should dissapoint her, Keep her on her toes a bit.

The day after her open house (Sunday) She has work, She works the 10 - 6 AM shift at mcdonalds... Around 4:30 AM I am going to drive out to that mcdonalds... And place her real presents in her car... A thing to note, My girl is also obssessed with Phantom of the opera.

So, I will tie a black ribbon around her car antenna and then leave the gifts in her car.

The gift description:

A Insanly expensive hand blown glass stemmed, Porclyn rose... THe leafs and thorns of the rose are lined with 24 K gold... And the porcilyn used for the rose is infused with scent to make it smell like a rose...

And then, a symbolic little swan heart thing, Bills are 24 K gold, as are the lining of the leafs... Mirror finish on the stand... Also insanly expensive.

The rose has a black ribbon tied around it (Add on thing by me) to be like the roses in Phantom of the Opera.

A card will be included.. The card is a nice soft picture of a white rose, With text saying:

"There are times in our lives when the worlds seems to shift. We value, In one clear instant, the blessing of the days we once thought of as ordinary- And we suddenly know that what most truly enriches us are the friends we love, who love us in return"

Inside it sais:

"This is one of those times, You are one of those people"

Then I have personal writing.

Critisism?

WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
entropy View Drop Down
Future BTK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote entropy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:05am
You amaze me. In a good way.

Best of luck.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:08am
I hope this lady is worth all the trouble....

Not sure the black ribbon is the best choice there, too.

Edited by Hades

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

I hope this lady is worth all the trouble....

Not sure the black ribbon is the best choice there, too.

Done strictly because it's phantom of the opera style.

Only reason.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:13am
Oh, if she can figure that out and likes it use it, otherwise I think of a funeral.

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:13am
Write a book Stealth . . . .

Seriously
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
xteam View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:13am

YNOS

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:14am

Oh, if she can figure that out and likes it use it, otherwise I think of a funeral.

When she looks at a black ribbon she thinks Phantom of the Opera.. She will know it right away.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:17am
Well I give you an A for effort and wish you the best. Good Luck. If it goes well great, if not life goes on and the next lady you find will make you even happier.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:22am

Well I give you an A for effort and wish you the best. Good Luck. If it goes well great, if not life goes on and the next lady you find will make you even happier.

Yep...
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:25am
Good job stealth.
holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:25am
Wow.
Simply wow.
I definatly give you credit, if she has any shred of feeling for you, your totally in.
If she doesnt, your out a lot of cash.
But like Hades said, life does go on.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:27am
My Best Buddy's wedding open house is in 3 weeks. I have no clue what I am going to bring. I know what I should bring but not sure his mother or bride would be happy.

Since we are on the topic of open houses... :)

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:28am

My Best Buddy's wedding open house is in 3 weeks. I have no clue what I am going to bring. I know what I should bring but not sure his mother or bride would be happy.

Since we are on the topic of open houses... :)

DO IT!
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:29am
I should, since I doubt I will be seeing him much. I wonder if Trojan has gift certificates since I dont know his size or preference.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:36am

I should, since I doubt I will be seeing him much. I wonder if Trojan has gift certificates since I dont know his size or preference.

heh

heh

hehe
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:42am
I appluade your efforts.

Right now I am writing a letter to my female of interest. Thinking about popping the question tomorrow.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

I appluade your efforts.

Right now I am writing a letter to my female of interest. Thinking about popping the question tomorrow.

I waited a year, and was shut down... And am still going after my girl.

You're getting ready to ask your girl to marry you...

I hate you.  

Seriously, You're lucky, I hope it goes well :)

Edited by *Stealth*
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:53am

I hope for all the best.  Really, I hope you get this girl.  We're all pulling for you.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:57am
Yhep.  You're a Keith.

If only I could live up to the standards...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic