FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More Girl crap -Open house presents..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 9:19pm
Heh...
fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 9:24pm
At least the Girl you like didn't move to God knows where.

Benny go home!
Penguin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I’m The Uberest Guy I Know!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 9:26pm
My older brother went through something very similar with a girl who only wanted to be "close friends". eventually he said to me that he was just going to give up on her...and he did. Time goes on and he meets another girl who he is absolutly crazy in love with and she is just as crazy in love with him. They're perfect togehter and I've never seen my brother so happy in his entire life. So, just give it some time and maybe try to move on because eventually you'll find that someone.

Back by popular demand
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

So she never wants to have sex?

Eesh, someone give that girl the big "O" that'll turn her around, give me 20 minutes with her and I'll change her mind.
Bahahaha! Best thing ive heard all day.

Anyway, stealth, it sucks not having the girl you want. You know it, every guy out there knows it, but you pick up your bags and move on. This girl obviously doesnt know anything about what she wants, and if she wants to be chaste and close to god, tell her to become a nun and stop playing with your emotions.
///AMG What?
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 9:32pm
Yeah, I'm with Niq.

Lots of good advice in this thread.
GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 10:09pm
F chicks, lets just go and dance!

....I hope someone gets that
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:28am
I really dont want to make it seem like this girl is a bad person... Which it appears is how it is being taken.

She is a good girl, Just... Confused.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 12:07pm
But in a relationship, when isn't one confused?

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Penguin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I’m The Uberest Guy I Know!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by GhilleMan GhilleMan wrote:

No, noone gets that....at all

Back by popular demand
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:09pm
ah stealth... you really gotta move on... i know its hard to hear... but if she wanted to be with you she would have by now.  at least move on for a while... see what plays out.  
HeadHunter59 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dial down the center!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadHunter59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 5:57pm

Shes the type of girl that wants to much and dont know what she wants at same time.. Iv seen many of them. You gotta move on dude. I know its going to be hard. And youll probelly feel sick to your self. Not wanna eat probelly idk some do. But just do things that wont make you think about her. Paintball play some games. Go hang with some of your buds.But try to move on.

Hope all works out.

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 9:52pm
hahahaha ok a little update in the ol story that i told earlier... so i went out to a campsite tonight to hang with friends and drop someone off... and the girl i was talking about showed up.  my god she's all ugly and fat now!... good thing that thing ended... woo....

anyhoo... um... just had to share
BradNowell View Drop Down
Not sensitive to others needs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradNowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2005 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

It went well, She was pleased... First kiss on the cheek i've had from her in about... Oh say, 3 weeks.

However, Do to recent crap, That I dont want to get into details about... I'm just really growing tired of all this crap. Her parents got her a nice ring for about 235$ thats a promise ring... Me and her were in her car after her open house and she stated "I wish this ring was from you"

The next day she is fumeing about how pessimistic I am, How I am the craziest person she has ever met... I am so sick of her emotional changes, and her unwillingness to make up her mind about what the hell she wants to do...

I was hanging out with some other friends the past two days while she was at church camp... And when I go to camp to talk to her she says that it felt good to hear that I was hanging out with other friends, That Me and her could have fun apart. I personally took that as her subconciously saying "I'm happy to know you dont need me to live, so I can move on"...

I'm just so freaking sick of it, I've delt with it for a good year, and right as we were just about to start dateing, she breaks up with me (even though we were'nt together) But then still wants me to wait for her.

I'm tired of it, I sent her an email saying that I've decided to give her space, that I wont be the one trying to talk to her, or hang out with her any more, That if she ever wants to talk or hang, I would enjoy nothing more... That deep down I'll always be holding onto hope for an "us"... But, I leave it at her feet, her choice to make it happen.

Basicaly along those lines.

It kills me to do that, but all of this crap is just waisted effort for me, and I cant take the emotional stress of trying to earn her heart any more. She sais she loves me... But isn't ready. If that is true, then she will be makeing sure to hold onto me, If it isn't... then I'll drift off to a casual friend.

That sad thing is, all the crap that started takeing things down hill began when she started her 10 PM to 6 AM shift for her work... It has almost changed her entire attitude now, It has just wripped her habits, her patterns of thinking...

We will see how it plays out, Right now i'm just trying to keep my brain off of it, The worst is when I'm laying in me bed and my head runs over how she used to talk to me, and treate me. In all reality I was probly to clinging, Probly to nice... I dont know, Hope remains inside of me, But complete doubt overrides it now.

It sucks, I still feel like I love her, But I cant say it to her now... I think that is what hurts the most.

I dont know, I still want her to so bad it hurts so much... But I almost know inside me it wont happen. The girl isn't even that attractive, but to me she is the prettiest thing I had ever seen. I love her so much, I still do... But deep down I'm almost sure... It's never gonna happen. So in the very least I can try to still atleast be a friend to her.

crap man that last paragraph almost made me cry lol. I am such a wuss!

Edited by BradNowell
"When I travel through mountainous areas or places of questionable hillbilly population, I usually keep a gun in the vehicle"

-Da Hui
holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 12:54am

She sais she loves me so much that she cant even express it, But not once, ever, has she made a single attempt of makeing a leap, and takeing some risk and commiting into a relationship.

for some reason she could never understand how I could worry about other guys and worry that maybe we would'nt ever get together, All she would say is that I am way to pessimistic and I had no faith in her. All I could think was "I lack some faith in you because you talk the talk, But arn't willing to walk the walk", She would talk of it all, But not once was she willing to make it real. Because she is to scared to break out of a safe zone and take a leap of faith.

Yeah, so Ive definatly been there before man.
My ex constantly told me she loved me so much shed take a bullet for me. And I believed it, and felt the same way. She was the first girl I ever loved. We went out twice in that year, the first time was for 5 days, the second was for 4. That was within a 3 week span. We broke up the first time because she spent 10 minutes in the bathroom making out with another guy. And I completly forgave her for that. I loved her that much. And after that she never put any effort into bieng with me again.
She used up a entire year of my life, in which time I turned down 5 or 6 other girls for her.
The sad thing is, I still love her completly. And I believe I always will. I believe that if you really love someone, youll hold onto some of that feeling until the day you die.
After she, and I say she because it was DEFINATLY her decision, finally decided to call it quits, I was in deep depression for around 3 months. I did horrible things, read the post a while back about cutting, by someone or other.
But, the good part of the story, is that no matter how much I believed it would never happen, I found someone else. Me and my current girlfriend have been together for 4 months on the second of July. And although I still love her(my first) more than anyone else, Im completly happy with who Im with.
Ill always hold onto the idea that me and her will be together. You always will want to hold onto the one you really love.
But trust me man, theres better girls out there, and youll definatly find them. Even if you dont want them, that feeling will go away eventually. It all just takes time.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 1:44am

She sais she loves me so much that she cant even express it, But
not once, ever, has she made a single attempt of makeing a leap, and
takeing some risk and commiting into a relationship.
for some reason she could never understand how I could worry about other
guys and worry that maybe we would'nt ever get together, All she would
say is that I am way to pessimistic and I had no faith in her. All I
could think was "I lack some faith in you because you talk the talk,
But arn't willing to walk the walk", <span style="font-weight: bold;">She would talk of it all, But not
once was she willing to make it real. Because she is to scared to break
out of a safe zone and take a leap of faith.</span>

Been there done that, still kind of am. It sucks, you've just gotta move on and meet some other great ladies, do not compare them to her either, that's just asking for disappointment. I did that for awhile and it got me absolutly nowhere except frustrated. I threw away at least two potentialy great relationships last year because of a girl from high school that I have always been absolutly crazy for and I know has always had feelings for me. It's not worth it, just move on.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 4/20 faliure to follow sig rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 2:02am
Oof.
I'm almost tempted to hijack this thread to vent my troubles as well.
Best of luck, Stealth.
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 3:26am

I know what you're going through, the best thing you can do is be her friend.  Her FRIEND.  Thats all. 

Im really sorry that it isn't working out the way you thought it would.  It never does.  Im really sorry, thats all I can really say...jesus am i sorry.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Jetinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jetinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 3:28pm

hey im from england and i've never heard of 'open house' what is it?

and dont say its when u leave the door open.

madpaintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by GhilleMan GhilleMan wrote:

hahah

Club head. Dane cook is the best
"Killing is my business...and business is good."
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 5:33pm

I really dont want to make it seem like this girl is a bad person... Which it appears is how it is being taken.

She is a good girl, Just... Confused.

I deffinitly don't think she is a bad girl, and I know most others dont think that either. But it just seems like you're reading too far into something. Reading between the lines and seeing things that may not really be there.
Best of luck, but I dont think she's having it...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic