FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More Girl crap -Open house presents..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

I'm just so freaking sick of it, I've delt with it for a good year, and
right as we were just about to start dateing, she breaks up with me
(even though we were'nt together)

You need to remember that part. You are not together, so there is not a relationship there. Treat it as what it is, nothing more, or you will just be asking for frustration. I hate seeing people get their hopes up, or misread into someones thoughts, then get crushed when they realize they're "just friends."
    I think you need to clear your mind a little, expand your vision, since you've been dealing with her emotional stuff for over a year....thats a long time to not be on the market because you're pouring your heart and soul (and money) into something that doesnt exist.

Sorry if I seem like a jerk, but as I said, dont read too far into something that may not be as you see it.

Because the talk of marriage, Calling me her baby, Telling me i'm her sweetheart, Telling me on a daily basis how she loves me. That cant mean anything. That was the single most frusterating thing with her... She sais she loves me so much that she cant even express it, But not once, ever, has she made a single attempt of makeing a leap, and takeing some risk and commiting into a relationship.

for some reason she could never understand how I could worry about other guys and worry that maybe we would'nt ever get together, All she would say is that I am way to pessimistic and I had no faith in her. All I could think was "I lack some faith in you because you talk the talk, But arn't willing to walk the walk", She would talk of it all, But not once was she willing to make it real. Because she is to scared to break out of a safe zone and take a leap of faith.

I always marvelled at how, How hand holding, Cuddling, Holding eachother, Kissing, speaking of love to eachother could be defined as a close friendship to her.

She always said, My friendship with other guys is nothing like what me and you have... I always thought "Why do you call me a friend then"...

I love you you love me *kiss kiss* But we are just friends. Dear god

So personally right now, I am saying screw it... If she ever makes up her mind she can come talk to me, I think I'll always have feelings for her, But i'm sure I can beat them down so I can be a friend.

Edited by *Stealth*
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:11pm
Yeah, that's pretty messed up.

Hades is right, though(and so are you). She's not willing to take a chance, so she's not working.

I think girls just see relationships differently.

It happens.

Even though it sucks...
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:13pm
Sorry Stealth but that is how the game is played.... Anyone that has had a serious relationship that didnt last goes through the same thing.

I was in bed with Persephone before she and I ever told each other that we loved each other. Bare in mind that Persphone was very religious, very properly raised, and "should have known" better. Sometimes "it feels good in the moment" tosses morals and rational thinking out the window.

Edited by Hades

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:16pm

I'm just so freaking sick of it, I've delt with it for a good year, and
right as we were just about to start dateing, she breaks up with me
(even though we were'nt together)

You need to remember that part. You are not together, so there is
not a relationship there. Treat it as what it is, nothing more, or you
will just be asking for frustration. I hate seeing people get their
hopes up, or misread into someones thoughts, then get crushed when they
realize they're "just friends."
    I think you need to clear your mind a
little, expand your vision, since you've been dealing with her
emotional stuff for over a year....thats a long time to not be on the
market because you're pouring your heart and soul (and money) into
something that doesnt exist.

Sorry if I seem like a jerk, but as I said, dont read too far into something that may not be as you see it.

Because the talk of marriage, Calling me her baby, Telling me i'm her
sweetheart, Telling me on a daily basis how she loves me.

Ok, that is messed up, if she does/ says that, but wont commit. Something is definitly not right.

Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

I think girls just see relationships differently.

It happens.

Even though it sucks...

Agreed!
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Sorry Stealth but that is how the game is played.... Anyone that has had a serious relationship that didnt last goes through the same thing.

...I know... I take it as a lesson learned. Sad thing is, I can have plenty of women if I wanted to.. I know because I turned them down for her... And even now I dont really want them... I want her.

This is garbage, and I am pathetic, and need to grow up.

Edited by *Stealth*
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:21pm
No stealth your not pathetic, your a romantic. Dont worry I am one too. When you do find the right one, your relationship with her is going to be increable.

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:21pm
Stealth, just move on. You're going to feel like complete crap for awhile, but that's understandable. You can get better girls than that.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:25pm
I dont want them though Cedric.

I want her... And who's to say I wont, given time... Chances are slim, But she still today sais she holds onto the desire for an us.

The very worst thing ever in all this is, It has managed to shake my faith in god a bit... Where as I thought god was telling me to wait for her, She sais god is saying because of me she is growing away from him (god) and that we should stay apart because god wants her closer to him, and he wants me closer to him.

Personally I dont believe that worth a damn, But if it is the truth god can bight me.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:26pm
You both are too young to consider marriage. Every girl [never say every] imagines married life and kids with their potential mates. It is wired in them.

Just give her some space and clear your head. If it is ment to work out it will.

Edited by Hades

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

You both are too young to consider marriage. Every girl [never say every] imagines married life and kids with their potential mates. It is wired in them.

Just give her some space and clear your head. If it is ment to work out it will.

Interestingly enough, She does'nt want to have kids... Because she does'nt want to go through child birth or sex.

As for talk of marriage that was just all in good fun and dreamieness, However she seriosly used to say she can see herself marrying me.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:28pm

I want her... And who's to say I wont, given time... Chances are slim, But she still today sais she holds onto the desire for an us.

The very worst thing ever in all this is, It has managed to shake my faith in god a bit... Where as I thought god was telling me to wait for her, She sais god is saying because of me she is growing away from him (god) and that we should stay apart because god wants her closer to him, and he wants me closer to him.

Personally I dont believe that worth a damn, But if it is the truth god can bight me.

Just give yourself some time. Don't obsess over her. Just try to hang out with friends and take your mind off her. It's the best way to deal with hurt.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Just give yourself some time. Don't obsess over her. Just try to hang out with friends and take your mind off her. It's the best way to deal with hurt.

Already doing that, But it sucks because she was my best friend... And I really at the moment cant talk to her, Because she has kinda shut me out.

But I have other good friends... And i've been hanging out with them.
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:30pm
Lovin' that last phrase.

I thought God wanted me to be with the last girl I was with forever...8 months was a long time, but it wasn't forever.

Either way, there's nothing wrong with being pissed, or with feeling crappy. It's normal.

God created us to have relationships...and with a guy as caring as you seem to be, I don't see how that could be a negative influence.

Either way, I do know how you feel-personally, I'm just gonna concentrate on the stuff I'm gonna have to get done for next year, work, and all that "good" stuff. It sucks to lose something like that, but it's worse to continue to dwell on it.

*EDIT* I meant the "Well, god can bite me" phrase.

Edited by Pariel
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:31pm
Stealth, Trust me. I know exactly what you are going through...

Think Persephone......

Yeah she and I talked of marriage some day.... That sure as hell inst happening now.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:32pm
....women
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:35pm
So she never wants to have sex?
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:37pm

That's no fun.

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:38pm
Yeah, they can be not so fun at times, but we can bounce back.

If your sad because you dont have anyone to give flowers to you can host pics of bouquets for me.

For some reason I am a flower fan.. Maybe saw too much Georgia O'Keeffe artwork as a kid.

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

That's no fun.

So true.

Either way, I agree with the "...women" comment.

My friend just yelled the crap outta me for not coming to hang out with her and my brother just because I'm trying to work on this girl.

Yeah, so letting go is a pain in the butt.

*Stealth*, it sucks mostly because you're a romantic...people keep telling me I am, but I think I'm just barely borderline. You're like all out...you put a lot in. So, finding stuff to do with all that talent is th ebest idea.

Maybe she'll mature and you guys can get back together-but, as Eomer says in The Two Towers:

"Look for your friends, but don't trust a hope, it has forsaken these lands".

I think it's pretty applicable. Girls+Hope=bad.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2005 at 9:11pm

Eesh, someone give that girl the big "O" that'll turn her around, give me 20 minutes with her and I'll change her mind.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic