FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

More Girl crap -Open house presents..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 7:37pm

let's go *stealth* let's go *stealth*

Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 8:23pm
Excellent song (Nice guys finish last).
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

Good luck *Stealth*. If you recieve a PM from me in the next few days, don't be surprised. I've finally decided to take a second shot...

Feel free, I'll give any advice I can, to any one who asks.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:51pm

chicks are impressed by the weirdest things...

hanging out at the mall before the twins game started with a few guys and chicks...

there was a pair of homosexual men at the cafe.....and we were all kinda laughing at their mannerism (they were quite affectionate)...then one of the chicks was like "thats just gross, that should be illegal or something"...a few minutes later some older teens started picking on the guys, calling them **edited**gots, circling them menacingly...
I stood up, grabbed Oz and Lefty (two of my friends, one tall, one small) and we went over to the guys who were roughing the two men up...ask them politelyish to stop, didnt work, so I got in one of the punks face...he called me a **edited**got, and they walked away...

the weird part of it was, the chick who called the 2 guys "gross" told me she was really impressed that I stood up for those guys...

Stealth...if you did that for me, I would serious make a baby with you

...in fact...if it doesnt work with her....well....pm me...

Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 12:14am
I thought hicks were purely anti-homosexual?
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 12:24am

Originally posted by Hysteria Hysteria wrote:

I thought hicks were purely anti-homosexual?

I'm going against the rules...I also am dating someone outside the family (gasp!)

PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 11:08am
The ladies are already lining up to use Stealth's man parts.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
phantom87 View Drop Down
My title explains it all

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phantom87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 12:10pm

Am I the only one who finds this creepy? I mean, she turned you down once already.....

Jetinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jetinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 1:44pm
yes ur the only one who finds this creepy, do u find it creepy tht im attracted to my own nipples, or tht i ruub my belly on my computer screen just for fun?
trimble View Drop Down

His lung fell and can’t get back up!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by phantom87 phantom87 wrote:

Am I the only one who finds this creepy? I mean, she turned you down once already.....

Tippmann Owners.
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 2:59pm
Dude.  If I could be you, I'd have a girlfriend.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
BlackDeath7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackDeath7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2005 at 3:05pm
Best of luck stealth, I admire your integrity.

Brett Favre gets sacked again.
Penguin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I’m The Uberest Guy I Know!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 2:10pm
Soooo.... Am I the only one who wants to knmow what happend?

Back by popular demand
Impulse. View Drop Down
Banned for linkage to Doll Pron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulse. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 2:11pm
That sony camera takes good pics.
HeadHunter59 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dial down the center!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadHunter59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 2:20pm

I want pics of her lol..

Vary smooth man. I hope it works out..

Edited by HeadHunter59
Bubba Gump View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubba Gump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 2:30pm
Good luck buddy... hope all goes well.
GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 2:37pm
you better get some after dropping that cause stealth

and good luck mano, for serious
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 3:13pm
alrighty... stealth... i applaud your effort but you really need to open your eyes a bit more.  this is merely an observation from what i have seen/read.  please don't take this the wrong way... i don't mean this post to come across as mean or malicious.  more of... just a fair warning

I was in your same shoes a few years ago... first lady interest ever... never kissed a girl before... blah blah blah.  well, i pretty much did the same thing you have been doing... giving gifts, flowers... etc.  what never occured to me that she had been pushing me away.  i still honestly thought i was in "love".  one night... sweetest day if i remember correctly... me and her went to a town to hang out with some friends.  that night one of my other friends brought her flowers and she was all over him and ended up in his car for the ride home.  at that time... it was the worst feeling in the world...

so stealth... watch out man... it sounds like you'd be more hurt than i was if that ever happened to you.  hell... me and my gf have been dating for 8 months and since that has happened to me i still can't look her in the face and tell her i love her.  its that fear of commitment that is always with me now.

i'm not saying that this will happen... i'm just saying that it sure as hell sounds like it could. 

you're young... some people find their true love when they're your age... but most people don't... i don't want to stop you from doing what you want... but look out for these things. 
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 3:24pm
I had a similar experience as carbine, but less extreme of an outcome. I started highschool, and didnt pursue the "cool" crowd. Last year I began talking to some of the ladies at the top of the social ladder, and it turns out they were wondering why I didnt hang out with them, so I started. I didnt want to screw it up, so I was nice, talked to them often, etc. Got them both a christmas gift when it was christmas. Nothing big, maybe $5-$10 total. But since it was just friends, and they werent interested any further, it came off as weird to them. So we ended up fighting about it, that they thought it was weird, and that I was just being nice. I still dont talk to one of them, or even look at them really, and it's been about a year. About a month ago the other girl and I finally got past that and started talking again.

Again stealth, just please be careful, its a crappy thing to go through.
Penguin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I’m The Uberest Guy I Know!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penguin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 8:51pm
Come on Stealth I need details I'm freakin' dying over here!

Back by popular demand
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic