Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meaning of life

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Clark you beat me to it...what's scary is that Clark and I had the same thought!
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Originally posted by mysteriousone mysteriousone wrote:

figure out the key to eternal life

I've already got that key.  Want it?  Talk to me or borntopaint.
I need a new Sig...
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

figure out the key to eternal life

I've already got that key.  Want it?  Talk to me or borntopaint.

Followed by a "Are you serious?"

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 7:10pm
I don't think there's too much evidence keeping us from being the most intelligent forms of life on the planet.

Ant colonies fight wars with more individuals than we've ever had(mmm...the movie Ants). If you want to go by scale of killing, most animals kills more than any human ever will(OK, obviously not vegetarians...).

Personally, I think we are the most intelligent forms of life ont his planet-but hey, I could be wrong.

Intelligence and inventiveness are linked-notice how we invented computers? Show me a monkey who invented a computer. There are no advanced tool users except us on this planet.

Inventive means you can come up with a device to perform a single need(for example, jimmying around with electrical wire to get your car working-borntopaint). Intelligence means you constantly set an example of excellence in a field/fields. We do that just about everywhere, as far as I can tell.

*EDIT*Edited for spelling.

Edited by Pariel
untouchable555 View Drop Down
Strike 2, moronic filter dodge X 2 5/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote untouchable555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

after many hours of thought i figured it out!!!!

the meaning of life:

To seize power in your country by the means of a hostile takeover then build up a massive army and conquer the world then recruit the smartest scientists in the world to figure out the key to eternal life then once you have eternal life kill the scientists so that only you know the secret then brainwash the world into thinking that you are god. there you go the meaning of life

Hitler Jr, you're a moron.

Tippmann 98c
20 ounce Co2 tank
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by borntopaint borntopaint wrote:

To serve God and keep his commandments.   To spread the word that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world and through repentance you can receive eternal life.

Well, that covers most of humanity, but we're forgetting all of the ones born before Jesusóand especially the ones before Moses.

Variable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Variable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by untouchable555 untouchable555 wrote:

What really is the meaning of life?

To destroy the very people who ask such questions.
sniperr View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Language, Flaming, 10/24

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniperr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 9:27pm
i think that the meaning of life is fun. you only live once, so live it up
Unstable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unstable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 10:47pm
Sorry borntopaint, Im a Muslim.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 11:39pm
I dont worry too much about the meaning of life or why? I just try to have fun during my lifetime and help others to have fun.

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 11:43pm

Life

I'm just kidding.  Anyway, I think life is the time we serve God and worship him.  We spread his love, and then when we die we are rewarded by entering his kingdom.  We also want to live life excitingly.  We live everyday like on that day God will come down and call us all up to come with him and join him in heaven.

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 11:56pm

To serve God and keep his commandments.†† To spread the word
that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world and through repentance
you can receive eternal life.<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
     SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
     SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->

and what good will that do anyone? "hey, this guy jesus was crucified because his father told him to die" thats mighty encouraging
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by County County wrote:

To have as much fun as possible without hurting anyone else. Also, to help others have fun too.

That's my purpose.

I agree 100%, and you don't have to believe in God or anything but being a good person to do it.
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 12:14pm
I'll make my point simple:

A dog craps on the carpet, his owners do NOT like that one bit....so they smack him on the nose and rub his face in his own pile of poop. The dog obviously dislikes this.

So, if the dog does it again, he gets the same reaction.

So, eventually, the dog equates crapping on the carpet with getting his nose smacked and his face rubbed in his own crap, so he doesn't crap on the carpet.

Is he learning? Yes. Does that show intelligence? yes.

But, is he also acting out of instinct? YES! He doesn't have any deep thought to sit back and think about what he did was right and wrong, he just knows that crap on carpet = smack to face

Fan of Flip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fan of Flip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2005 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by untouchable555 untouchable555 wrote:

Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

after many hours of thought i figured it out!!!!

the meaning of life:

To seize power in your country by the means of a hostile takeover then build up a massive army and conquer the world then recruit the smartest scientists in the world to figure out the key to eternal life then once you have eternal life kill the scientists so that only you know the secret then brainwash the world into thinking that you are god. there you go the meaning of life

Hitler Jr, you're a moron.

that made my day

Fan of Flip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fan of Flip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2005 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

To serve God and keep his commandments.   To spread the word
that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world and through repentance
you can receive eternal life.<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
     SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
     SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->

and what good will that do anyone? "hey, this guy jesus was crucified because his father told him to die" thats mighty encouraging
yup sorrie but i also agree with him so much so encouraging it is:)
xteam View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2005 at 11:52pm
life sucks, go for the juggular
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Fan of Flip Fan of Flip wrote:

Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

To serve God and keep his commandments.   To spread the word that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world and through repentance you can receive eternal life.<!-- var SymRealOnLoad; var SymReal; Sym() { window.open = SymWinOpen; if(SymReal != null)      SymReal(); } SymOnLoad() { if(SymRealOnLoad != null)      SymRealOnLoad(); window.open = SymRealWinOpen; SymReal = window.; window. = Sym; } SymRealOnLoad = window.onload; window.onload = SymOnLoad; //-->
yup sorrie but i also agree with him so much so encouraging it is:)

BAck Up. You don't think before you type. His father loved him Sending your child into certain death has to be one of the most difficult things ever. He came to save everyone not just me or that guy down the street. Everyone until the end of days is saved. HE also loves everyone even if they don't love him. The good is that he died for you and even if you do not accept that, the fact is, you have the greatest gift waiting for you if you will open it.

JEsus saves. I am a jesus freak and I am not afraid to admit it. Walking with jesus is so hard to do but it is amazing because you are going to have eternal life in paradise. Something we cannot even phathom. Eternity and heaven we can not even begin to imagine.

Think about it, the greatest gift is free. All you have to do is ask jesus into your life. Live for him.

Also sin. All your sin and my sin and trhe whole world's sin can be wiped clean. Though with that knowledge there is no excuse for you to sin. Jesus didn't die for you to do wrong things and know they are worng but also just come home and say you did something wrong and you are sorry. You have to truely want forgiveness and make an attempt to not do that again.

The meaning of life is to live for god. Do what he created you for. Spread the good news.

Sorry if I offended anyone but that is just my strong belief and I am not ashamed.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:20am
I live for the people that God has forsaken and not forgiven...

So God created me to be his puppet and worship him? No thanks.

Edited by Hades

A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 12:22am
Well come on hades you are a greek god who is lord of the underworld. Your job is pretty self explanitory.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic