FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I give up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:46pm
Pariel, All i have to say is what the hell. I took responsibility. Look at most of the threads I've posted in today, I DID accept resonibility and I said I was done fighting.

I am not leaving. I have no need to. Before I posted about the new LB cd, I was respected. After someone flamed me for it, Yes, i fought back, but that's human nature, you fight back if attacked.

Now I agree with ILP leaving, he is the forum instigator. He was THE most hated person after belt. And he still refuses to drop it even after being guested/striken.

Now, I still say my guesting was premature and I have evidence that could over turn the guesting, But i'll have to either A) Just respect TT, no matter how bad his decision was or
B) go to some other mod with my evdence.

ANyway back to the point, I do accept responsibility if it's my fault. I do NOt however, if someone insitgates me.
Dragunov View Drop Down
Stike One. Offensive Sig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:47pm
Why does everyone hate belt?
RAMBINO IS MY BABIES DADDY

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:48pm
It's been a long time, but it's becasue he acted the same way ILP, (EyeelPee) does now.
Dragunov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:51pm
He seems like a fine fellow to me.

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:51pm
I love belt. I think he's hillariously goofy. 

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:52pm
Hmmm... Dragunov = Belt?
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:53pm
No.

Dragunov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:54pm
Yes.

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:54pm
Dragunov = frozen balls
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:55pm
I liked Belt.

Bugg(I'm not referring to you by your new name-end of story):

OK, you took responsibility-you're right. You said it.

Then you repeated to do the same things over and over. You keep blaming people for your actions, saying that if they hadn't done it, you wouldn't have. That doesn't cut it-you fought fire with fire. That's like saying that we killed someone because we didn't pay the ransom, even though you pulled the trigger.

You still haven't given up on your old fights. That ain't right. It's time to forgive and forget, or get going. Grow up, life isn't about holding grudges.

That goes triple for ILP, and I truly believe ILP should be IP banned. You took Cedric's and Bugg's war to an all new level of hate.

That said, I think you all could deserve one last chance. I'd give you all one chance-but if you blow it, that's it. Period. Gone, forever.

Like I said, forgive and forget.
Sentinelz View Drop Down
Suicide By Mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentinelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 6:59pm
It's partially my fault as well, but I can't help it when I take a bite out of that popeye's chicken it's like a drug, and I can't stop and then I wake up eight hours three boxes and two strikes later...
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by BLand BLand wrote:

Am I still in good shape?

If you have to ask then your probably not.

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

I liked Belt.

Then you repeated to do the same things over and over. You keep blaming people for your actions, saying that if they hadn't done it, you wouldn't have. That doesn't cut it-you fought fire with fire. That's like saying that we killed someone because we didn't pay the ransom, even though you pulled the trigger.

You still haven't given up on your old fights. That ain't right. It's time to forgive and forget, or get going. Grow up, life isn't about holding grudges.

That goes triple for ILP, and I truly believe ILP should be IP banned. You took Cedric's and Bugg's war to an all new level of hate.

That said, I think you all could deserve one last chance. I'd give you all one chance-but if you blow it, that's it. Period. Gone, forever.

"My head hurts ... "

hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Originally posted by BLand BLand wrote:

Am I still in good shape?

If you have to ask then your probably not.

You took the words right out of my mouth ...
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

untouchable555 View Drop Down
Strike 2, moronic filter dodge X 2 5/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote untouchable555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by _TT_ _TT_ wrote:

Sad to see you go.
Tippmann 98c
20 ounce Co2 tank
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

I liked Belt.

Then you repeated to do the same things over and over. You keep blaming people for your
actions, saying that if they hadn't done it, you wouldn't have. That
doesn't cut it-you fought fire with fire. That's like saying that we
killed someone because we didn't pay the ransom, even though you pulled
the trigger.

You still haven't given up on your old fights. That ain't
right. It's time to forgive and forget, or get going. Grow up, life
isn't about holding grudges.

That goes triple for ILP, and I truly believe ILP should be IP
banned. You took Cedric's and Bugg's war to an all new level of hate.

That said, I think you all could deserve one last chance. I'd give
you all one chance-but if you blow it, that's it. Period. Gone,
forever.

"My head hurts ... "

Ooooo...I've been had.
xteam View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by hwayhzrd hwayhzrd wrote:

you're really making it easy to do what needs doing once this place is fixed ...

EyeElPee View Drop Down
Learned Nothing From His Last Guesting

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EyeElPee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 8:31pm

I'll be leaving the forum as well.  I will only post a little maybe once or twice a month.  Its not worth it to keep getting striked for no reason at all.

[/Attention Whore Rant]

I would like to touch Bland for making me that sig^
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 8:38pm
As odd as this may seem to you, ILP, you deserved most of your strikes. I'm sorry, but you have been seriously screwing around. Things add up-that's what gets turned into strikes.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 8:42pm

Peace out YWSM. You're one of the few people I actually learned something about paintball from. Good luck with whatever. 

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic