Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My tippy(top cocking)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My tippy(top cocking)
    Posted: 14 June 2005 at 8:44pm

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Originally posted by TIPPMANN-lover TIPPMANN-lover wrote:

ive never heard of a super rt i have an rt

Its a sercert mod.

Only cda and I know it. Send us each $20 and well both tell you how to do it.

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by TIPPMANN-lover TIPPMANN-lover wrote:

Its a sercert mod.
TIPPMANN-lover View Drop Down
Strike 1, language violation.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN-lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 1:15am
TEAM DỸS₣ỰNCTI#N
shmavistime View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 11:30pm
thats it im going to kill tupac. i dont care if hes dead he going down.
41(no joke) guns and counting
the .50 cal warrior
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by shmavistime shmavistime wrote:

pleas take that tupac out of your sig. i have to LIVE in detroit and all the ghetto losewrs arund me want to make me kill every bob marley/eminem lover/poser kid in detroit. For having that in your sig im gonna give you a big can of MEH!

No
Tupac>*
I am not a poser, I enjoy great music. Which, tupac makes.

Edited by cdacda13
Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 8:43pm
pleas take that tupac out of your sig. i have to LIVE in detroit and all the ghetto losewrs arund me want to make me kill every bob marley/eminem lover/poser kid in detroit. For having that in your sig im gonna give you a big can of MEH!
the .50 cal warrior
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by triggerhappy1 triggerhappy1 wrote:

Hmm thats weird. Iv actualy had a similar problem on my 98. Yesterday (never happened before) my gun would go uncocked after just a few shots. And on my Mag every shot would drop about 20ft after each other. So I tried a differant HPA tank and a Co2 tank and the problem disappeared. I never liked my 98 on HPA, the RT seems to work a lot better with Co2 anyway. It must be somthing wrong with the tank causing this (yes it was full!). I actualy not know whats going on at tis point.

Its an inate(sp) problem with the RT. Esspecially if you have it set really really high ROF.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 10:38pm
Hmm thats weird. Iv actualy had a similar problem on my 98. Yesterday (never happened before) my gun would go uncocked after just a few shots. And on my Mag every shot would drop about 20ft after each other. So I tried a differant HPA tank and a Co2 tank and the problem disappeared. I never liked my 98 on HPA, the RT seems to work a lot better with Co2 anyway. It must be somthing wrong with the tank causing this (yes it was full!). I actualy not know whats going on at tis point.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 10:23pm

You may get problems with it with HPA though. I did. The thing works so well it restricts airflow and you get really bad shootdown and incomplete cycles due to not enough pressure. Its weird because it only does it sometimes. Its extremly easy to take out the internal lathed billet. Its just a matter of a simple c-clip. If you dont use co2 at all you should do this, but its up to you. I was going to do it with my 98, but saw no purpose and sold my good ol' X-Core for $25 (ripped of this annoying kid! ha ha!).

Just not really a fan of the Bullet drop design. I had one on my 68 when I bought it, worked great, but looks kind of low-end. Actualy I may mill, PC, and sell it now that I think about it. They look cool on 98s though.

NCC does it. http://nelsoncountycustoms.com/index.php?option=com_content& amp; amp;task=view&id=13&Itemid=43  The price is ok I guess. Im not sure where else to get it done because a guy at my dads work did my whole Mag for only $20. Id look around some more.

I have had problems of it un-cocking, but it happens on a vert-tank set-up to.
I took your advice and asked for a price quote.
bead blasted
silver to red fade
metal flake
clear coat.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 9:47pm

You may get problems with it with HPA though. I did. The thing works so well it restricts airflow and you get really bad shootdown and incomplete cycles due to not enough pressure. Its weird because it only does it sometimes. Its extremly easy to take out the internal lathed billet. Its just a matter of a simple c-clip. If you dont use co2 at all you should do this, but its up to you. I was going to do it with my 98, but saw no purpose and sold my good ol' X-Core for $25 (ripped of this annoying kid! ha ha!).

Just not really a fan of the Bullet drop design. I had one on my 68 when I bought it, worked great, but looks kind of low-end. Actualy I may mill, PC, and sell it now that I think about it. They look cool on 98s though.

NCC does it. http://nelsoncountycustoms.com/index.php?option=com_content& amp;task=view&id=13&Itemid=43  The price is ok I guess. Im not sure where else to get it done because a guy at my dads work did my whole Mag for only $20. Id look around some more.

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 9:06pm

The expansion chamber (woohoo X-Core!) and drop have to go. Do some more milling to make it look more unique too. Actualy you should hallow out the chamber (I know how) and mill that too. And milling the drop would also be cool. I thought about it on my Mag, but was on too tight of a time limit for PCing. Get it powder coated too. It looks much better than paint and is almost impossible to get off. Needs more work, but its going somewhere!

The Super RT is capable of over 24cps. My regular RT with various polishing can reach 20.

Edit- and cut down the LP RT line so its strait if you want.

Yup, your a machinist.

I like the x-core(even if i dont use CO2) it feels great
The drop is nice. (Im not a drop person, but on a tippy its a must)
Find me a place to do a cheap Silver to red PC, and Ill get it.

I did more touch up work yesterday. Its coming along slowly. I totally forgot about the front grip grinding. I started that, but didn't do anything else to it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 7:50pm

The expansion chamber (woohoo X-Core!) and drop have to go. Do some more milling to make it look more unique too. Actualy you should hallow out the chamber (I know how) and mill that too. And milling the drop would also be cool. I thought about it on my Mag, but was on too tight of a time limit for PCing. Get it powder coated too. It looks much better than paint and is almost impossible to get off. Needs more work, but its going somewhere!

The Super RT is capable of over 24cps. My regular RT with various polishing can reach 20.

Edit- and cut down the LP RT line so its strait if you want.

Edited by triggerhappy1
paintbusta View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 7:49pm
nice //// what color u going with?
chettacheez View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do enjoy a stinky cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Sentinelz Sentinelz wrote:

You know, a rocket cock or other cocking kit could have acccomplished about the same thing...

Wow, this forum really is going down the crapper.
P!NK panther View Drop Down
Strike 2 - vulgar material (2/2)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P!NK panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 9:51am
My friend did that like a year ago along with his rear sight and everything.
Mag-a-Man View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 Derogatory Sexual Slur 9/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mag-a-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 8:41pm
you just keep working on it should do some more milling or something
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by FireboM FireboM wrote:

is that masking tape? you have no grips? you took off the black? aint it cold with no grips? oh i kno, its jank. in a bad way

Masking tape is so I wouldn't get paint in the body(I played last week)
I didn't feel like putting the grips on
Black=
It aint cold without grips, 90* weather and gloves cure that.

If you wish, Ill put it back together(its but into pieces again) and take pics with the grips on.
FireboM View Drop Down
Strike 1, Avatar was a No-No.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireboM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 6:33pm
is that masking tape? you have no grips? you took off the black? aint it cold with no grips? oh i kno, its jank. in a bad way
"She's the one who keeps me all excited, she keeps me begging for more"
Never Leave-Seether
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by shmavistime shmavistime wrote:

really need to redo that bondo job. And definitly clean up the milling and round out that cut away you did for the vert adapter.

never even did/start a bondo job yet.
I started to touch up the VA today. Still need more time.
Strike 2 - Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shmavistime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 5:46pm
really need to redo that bondo job. And definitly clean up the milling and round out that cut away you did for the vert adapter.
the .50 cal warrior
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic