FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 11:08pm
It's your fault.  You need to up your grades if you really want it.  Try harder.  You're still in school?
twistedkev1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twistedkev1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 10:01pm
steal the answers, write them down on your arm.
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 9:10pm
Dont study! Studying only makes you do worse because it makes you unsure if you should put a differant answer. Trust me, Iv held nothing lower than a C+ for about 5 years of no studying. As long as your there in class when its being taught, your fine!
black04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 8:49pm
well i feel happy that i made you happy.
my setup:
Ion
CP trigger
SP Q-lock feedneck
Check-it unimount 2
14" AA barrel
**trai** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **trai** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 8:21pm
lol. hey you put a smile on my face again. i was mad pissed before this. thanks man
black04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 8:18pm

haha

i get it "dye" hahaha

my setup:
Ion
CP trigger
SP Q-lock feedneck
Check-it unimount 2
14" AA barrel
**trai** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **trai** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 8:07pm
lol. i would dye a quick and painless death if i get to the tourny. it is gonna be a miracle.
black04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 8:04pm

haha

well if you die (not saying i want you to) i hope it's a quick and painless death.

PLEASE DON'T DIE ON ME!WE NEED YOU!

my setup:
Ion
CP trigger
SP Q-lock feedneck
Check-it unimount 2
14" AA barrel
**trai** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **trai** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 8:00pm
thanks man i am going to church sunday and i am going to pray for my death. probably get back to you in 1week to two weeks. thanks
black04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 7:56pm

Man that sounds bad. I hope you pass 3 of them. i feel bad for you. but i know how you feel.

hope you get to go to the tourny.

private message me and tell me what happened.

my setup:
Ion
CP trigger
SP Q-lock feedneck
Check-it unimount 2
14" AA barrel
**trai** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **trai** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 7:54pm
thanks, been studying forever, i am a really bad test taker tho so i am really scared but thanks
sharp_sniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharp_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 7:52pm

..................do good study ..........hope for a miracle

I'll be beating you with this
tippy a-5
flatline
egrip
stock
double trigger
tippy remote
sweet ghillie
and one paintball
but don't be ashamed
you won't be the first one
**trai** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **trai** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 7:47pm
rigth now my parents won't let me play paintball because of my grades. They have been yelling at me all year and they never improve (or go down). I am getting a 65-95. They have grounded me for the last month now and the speedball field that i am going to is now having a tourny. They haven't had one in 2 years and my parents are saying to pass 3 of your 4 finals and you can go. i am in 9th grade and i don't know if i am going to pass 3 of them cuz they are mad hard. i have spanish, math(easy),history and biology(so,so). I am scared that i wont pass the history or spanish. What do you think i should do??? Please help, really want to go to the tourn!!! thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic