FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Yourself!!! version-whatever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Originally posted by Random_Person Random_Person wrote:

Finish Mr. Bond off!

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:06pm
borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:08pm
  I'm in the Dark outfit.

The girl is not with me.  None of us took dates, but she is the one I made the thread about before.  The one where Hades was telling me to go out with her.   Now you can see how she is way out of my league.  We are still best friend though.

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:11pm
Wait. I told you not to go out with her!?! Refresh me, why did I tell you something that dumb?

I changed my mind, Go for it!!!!!

She is pretty.

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:16pm
I don't remember this thread...

You should have gone for it. Period. If I didn't suggest that then, I was probably being sarcastic. I always say go for it.

The abundance of plaid is a little wierd.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:18pm
I recall the thread, but not the specifics. You werent the "this girl is my friend's girlfriend" were you?

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:22pm
The only recent girlfriend thread I remember was whoever went out with a girl before prom, got mad at here, broke up with her for going to a party on prom night, got together with his friend, and broke up a week later to get with the first girl.

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Originally posted by Random_Person Random_Person wrote:

Finish Mr. Bond off!

HA HA, wow.

Anywho I refuse to show a picture of myself on the internet.

Also, You may think she's out of you're league but there's a reason you two are best friends, there's some connection there. Go for it, don't let it sit to long. It's not like you can even try to deny that you have feelings for her, we all know you do.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

The only recent girlfriend thread I remember was whoever went out with a girl before prom, got mad at here, broke up with her for going to a party on prom night, got together with his friend, and broke up a week later to get with the first girl.

yeah that was another one   Mine was the girl = my best friend,  her boyfriend = dumping her.   All I wanted to know was why you thought he might be (I included a bunch of details)   All I got was DUDE THIS IS YOUR GIRL!!!   Choopie was the only one to post anything that might have actually helped meh.  Oh well,  That is history. 

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Anywho I refuse to show a picture of myself on the internet.

Also, You may think she's out of you're league but there's a reason you two are best friends, there's some connection there. Go for it, don't let it sit to long. It's not like you can even try to deny that you have feelings for her, we all know you do.

Check out your sig man.

I agree though, it's not always about beauty, if you connect, that's what matters.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:34pm
So did he dupe her? If so, make your move. I remember the thread... Go for it!!! She isnt out of your league.

Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:36pm
...I love you hades...But no thanks...

RollnROCK89i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RollnROCK89i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:48pm

my eyes were gouged out by a clown when i was 10, so they had to give me robot eyes.

Edited by RollnROCK89i
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:49pm
^ doesn't work slick.
RollnROCK89i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RollnROCK89i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 5:55pm
technical errors on my part, but its aight now.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by RollnROCK89i RollnROCK89i wrote:

my eyes were gouged out by a clown when i was 10, so they had to give me robot eyes.

k

tippynewb View Drop Down
Strike 1, because thou shall love all

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippynewb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 6:12pm
mbro whos that in ur sig then?
stupidity should hurt
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 6:12pm
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 6:13pm
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Ok, AKA headband was worn only for pics, i dont wear it all over... Yes my expressions are goofy on purpose.

Giant Smile:

Obligitory Angry Look:

Uh oh, look what i gots...

Last pic is blurry, say something about it and ill come to your house and shoot your face. Then your mom too.

First, I always pictured you different. All the nicks i know are a little on the more annoying looking or fat side.

Second, dear god I love the sexy red thing in your hand.

EDIT: I guess I should grace the thread with myself.

^^makeup thing for theatre

I dont know what the hell was going on during that picture, but I think its funny looking, and worthy to be put on the internet. Free e-cookie to whoever can PS something funny using that picture.

Edited by Gatyr
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic