Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Acquaintance of mine murdered someone.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
$$ gANg$ta $$ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $$ gANg$ta $$ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 10:02pm

"He was a good guy" Thats what neigbors allways say about serial killers.

Everything Sucks and I can Prove it.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 10:46pm

^ Assuming he didn't kill the neighbors.

Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

It probly wasnt his car, it was probly his mommies.

No.  It was his.

Maybe it is becuase he is my friend.  Possibly it is becuase I know he was not "gangster".  What ever it is, I fail to see how my friend is the idiot - wait don't flame me just yet.  Yes, I know he pulled the trigger.  Yes, I relize it was over a car.  Yes, I realize that was immature and stupid.  But, cmon, he put the gun up and the kid provoked him to get it back out.  The kid straight up said "I've been taught that if you cock a gun and point it at someone, you had better be prepared to shoot it."!  He essientially said "Hey, I don't think you are man enough to shoot me." or  "Here, take your best shot.".

He was counting on my friend to back out.

He counted wrong.
paintballer2584 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
-me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer2584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 12:02am
wow... sry about you'r friend r.i.p.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 12:07am
I understand partly what you're saying, and I know it hurts that your friend did what he did. It probably was influenced by alcohol, but the point is he shouldn't have had the gun. I'm a guy, and yeah I sometimes shoot my mouth off (no pun intended) when I shouldn't. But the "guy code of ethics" doesn't apply here. It's one thing to not back down when someone challenges you to a fight-but when it comes to guns, you need your brains in a higher place. And I highly doubt the dude actually thought your friend was gonna shoot him for cryin' out loud.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 12:25am
Originally posted by paintballer2584 paintballer2584 wrote:

wow... sry about you'r friend r.i.p.

Dot dot dot.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 12:26am
If the dead kid told the murderer to point the gun at the murderers head and pull the trigger, is it still a smart move for the triggerman to do so? I think not? It doesnt matter if a person is provoked. It makes him even stupider for actually taking the bait and not making his own decsion.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 2:21am
Im sorry he is your friend and all. But there is NO EXCUSE for what he did. He shot a kid in cold blood. He wasnt in danger, it wasnt self defence, he got one uped by some kid. And he felt insulted, and shot someone over it. This is inexcusable. The "He was provoked" thing is such a weak thing to say.. No court in the US will ever take that as an excuse, your friend IS an idiot. No not really an idiot. Plenty of smart people have commited murder at one point or another. He is sick. Its a sick thing to do shoot someone over anything so trivial.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 2:32am
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Im sorry he is your friend and all. But there is NO EXCUSE for what he did. He shot a kid in cold blood. He wasnt in danger, it wasnt self defence, he got one uped by some kid. And he felt insulted, and shot someone over it. This is inexcusable. The "He was provoked" thing is such a weak thing to say.. No court in the US will ever take that as an excuse, your friend IS an idiot. No not really an idiot. Plenty of smart people have commited murder at one point or another. He is sick. Its a sick thing to do shoot someone over anything so trivial.

I agree with you.  I'm not trying to excuse his action by placing all the blame on the other kid, but I just find it unfair for the other kid to go complely blame-free.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 2:33am
I think the dead boy is an idiot for provoking someone that would pull a gun on them in the first place. You have to think, if this person pulled a gun on me, is he really that emotionaly stable? And do i want to be in the same area as him.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 2:36am
Hysteria-would I be wrong to suggest they were both probably drunk out of their gourds? Just a suggestion. You do alot of things drunk you wouldn't do sober.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 2:40am
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

That's pretty sad.
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 8:44am

I don't think he was that drunk if he was getting ready to drive off.

Hysteria - I am sorry about your friend. That is a true waste of life for both. We forget that those kids are someones, son/boyfriend/friend/grandchild/coworker/classmate/brother.. .ect. it is those people who still hurt.

I would look at it this way, one was a stick of primed dynamite, and the other was a match. No one want's to blame a dead kid, he has learned his lesson. Your friend brought this conflict to the level that made it have the results that it did. If he had better problem solving skills, temper and mindset. Then things may have happened differentely. What is for sure is that he was not carrying that pistol for defense, and was therefore looking for trouble... trust me and remember this the rest of your life - if you go looking for trouble, you will find it.

Edited by Nickodemus
Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Makes Foxworthy Look Like a Yankee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 9:22am
Well I really dont know what to think...Me personally I ALWAYS have a gun with me in my Truck. Wether it be School, Church, Mall, anything. I dont beleive I would ever have to use it on someone else but it is there. But I think that since people know I carry a gun everywhere they dont try and start crap. Just my 2 cents.
SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 10:01am
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Hysteria-would I be wrong to suggest they were both probably drunk out of their gourds? Just a suggestion. You do alot of things drunk you wouldn't do sober.

A very good possibility.

Originally posted by Nickodemus Nickodemus wrote:

It didn't say anything about driving off.  It was a very nice car, he was probably showing it off.

Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Hysteria Hysteria wrote:

Originally posted by Nickodemus Nickodemus wrote:

Good point. When I drink I like to show off my toys to friends. A very good possibility.

Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic