Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Acquaintance of mine murdered someone.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
nEmRoĞ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nEmRoĞ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 11:35am
Guns dont kill people. people wit guns kill people. anywayz that suxs.

now a stry of mind so my best friend since like 6th grade now we were sophmores when this happened last year. He had like $230 on him he was goin to get some shoes and clothes at the mall after school no1 knew he had that money on him cept me. so the end of school i had drivers ed and he had to finish up a project or something. so  some druggy probly wasted at the time goes up to him(i was just gettin out of drivers ed and was at the other side of the school coming round the corner) and was like give 5 bucks. i saw my friend tell him noway(i was bout like te15 yards away walking to him) so the druggy/gangster grabed him. my friend pushes him off and was like **edited** off then the druggy/gangster pulled out a hand gun from his side and shot him right in the chest point-blank and took off.he died b4 the ambulance came and  othere students around saw wat happened and saw him jump into a car wit some1 and take off. the cops found him and arrested him and now he sitting in some prison  wit a charge of murder and had some warrants out on him for drug charges.

world can be an ugly place and choices people make will eventually catch up wit them and get wat they deserve.
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 11:41am

Originally posted by Hysteria Hysteria wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks the kid got what was coming to him?  I mean c'mon, he openly challenged my friend who had just pointed a gun at him.  He provoked it.  If he had just kept his mouth shut - like most people would do if their life was just threatened - he would still be living today.

I am not defending either of them. If your friend was sucessful in that situation after pulling out his weapon and backing down his aggressor he may think he can get away with that action again in the future. When you are in conflict and you draw a weapon, that brings it to a totally different level. If my dog crapped on his yard and he pulled his pistol out on me, given an instant's opertunity, he would be dead as well. Both of them considered firearms too lightly. They both are egotistical Aholes.

Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 2:59pm
A box of decent .357 ammo cost more then a can of pepper spray. Which would have served him better in this situation. If he was afraid he couldn't take the guy and needed his gun, he should have just sprayed him then started throwing his jabs. Another story of a hip gansta wanna be, that hurts us gun nuts and gives fuel to the gun control nuts.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 3:39pm
You think he was a "gangsta wannabe?" Why do you make that assumption. I know just as many so-called rednecks that would pull the same stupid stunt. Trying to label him as if he was "acting black" is ignorant. Unless you just like to stereotype.
FireboM View Drop Down
Strike 1, Avatar was a No-No.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireboM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 3:40pm
dude. this kid at my school just got shot by his best friend yesterday. i guess some pot and alcohol was involved, and of course "i thought the safety was on". 
"She's the one who keeps me all excited, she keeps me begging for more"
Never Leave-Seether
Lawless View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Hitman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Puma45 Puma45 wrote:

Originally posted by Lawless Lawless wrote:

Hey!

Yeah...I know a few murderers myself...not exactly
REAL close to them but still know them well none the less.

Most of them are racist rednecks who have an insane
weaponry arsenal and unless you know them...you best not talk to
them.

This one guy...we call Skeet...has the finger of a black
guy he beat to death in a jar of formeldahide(sp?).

It's pretty shocking to just see something like that
lying around someone's house.

And my girlfriend's dad hired a hitman to kill the guy
that raped one of his other daughters.

So needless to say...I'm very careful with what I do and
say around him...and to those of you who know of my little
"situation"(which is still ongoing), yeah...the last thing I want is for him to
find out about that.

Where are you from, crazy land? I think the weirdest thing about your
whole situation is that you know a guy named Skeet.

Hey!

I'm not from crazy land...I just know a lot of people.

You'd be extremely surprised at what some people are like even where you live.

And I'm what some call a "Pretty Redneck".

I'm not a city slicker and I'm not a redneck.

I like goin' mud boggin', hunting, drinkin' beer, chewin' occasionally, blowin' *stuff* up just for the fun of it, I'll stop off to the side of the road just to pick a woodchuck off 300 yds out in a field but I'm clean cut, where Aeropostale etc... and l use proper English for the most part, and I have nothing against *non-caucasions*, lol.

And yeah...the guy's actual name isn't skeet...but nobody calls him by anything else and I don't know how he got that name but then again I don't really care and probably don't want to know anyway.

But yeah...I know another guy...Harry...his basement is one big vault full of guns, explosives, and a crapload of ammunition...and he has a retired bazooka that he's refurbished himself hanging above his fireplace.

But anywho...I'll share more later...I gotta go...runnin' a bit late as it is.

Name: Paul R. Warman II
Phone Number: (989)666-XXXX
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 4:46pm

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

You think he was a "gangsta wannabe?" Why do you make that assumption. I know just as many so-called rednecks that would pull the same stupid stunt. Trying to label him as if he was "acting black" is ignorant. Unless you just like to stereotype.

You must not be the sharpest tool in the drawer, sorry Dune.

To presume he was "acting black" is stereotyping. Al Copone was a hip gangsta, was he black? Have you seen MTV for the past half decade - Does color have to do with lifestyle? I said "hip gangsta" as in "some own who has a gun because they think they are cool"  

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Nickodemus Nickodemus wrote:

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

You must not be the sharpest tool in the drawer, sorry Dune.

To presume he was "acting black" is stereotyping. Al Copone was a hip gangsta, was he black? Have you seen MTV for the past half decade - Does color have to do with lifestyle? I said "hip gangsta" as in "some own who has a gun because they think they are cool"  

I jumped to conclusions quite quickly on you before I had read other posts of yours on the thread. Until I read your current posts on the war in Iraq I only assumed by that comment that you were insinuating that he was "acting black" and gave you no benefit of the doubt that you meant trying to be "hard" instead. I have seen your intelligence through other posts and won't make that mistake again.

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Hysteria Hysteria wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks the kid got what was coming to him? I mean c'mon, he openly challenged my friend who had just pointed a gun at him. He
provoked it. If he had just kept his mouth shut - like most people would do if their life was just threatened - he would still be living today.

I guess you could justify it that way if you're a sick puppy, but do you really think someone deserves to die simply for pushing buttons?

I don't. My parents and I talked about this at dinner one night after that actor or singer or whatever got shot during a mugging where she said "What are you going to do, shoot us?". Either way, the exact wrong thing to do is to provoke the guy with the gun.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 7:45pm
It probly wasnt his car, it was probly his mommies. And it was really about the car, more about saving face. More and more, saving face is a large part of the adolescent subculture, ive done some very very stupid things while saving face.

And he should get the death penalty. He shot someone pretty much over nothing.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 8:05pm
If he couldn't control his temper he didn't need a gun, and that's where this all revolves back around to. Period.
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 8:37pm
Or...the alcohol affected him...

Either way, you're right: he didn't need a gun.

Stupid stuff goin' down...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 8:39pm
Either way, he is an idiot. And he has ruined his life. I wish i could give him a "Have a nice day" button.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 8:40pm
Why a gun, of all the usefulm more legal and less lethal weapons at his disposal? If guns got involved in every brawl I have been in, who knows if I would still be here. I think this kid was an unstable sicko, looking for trouble. Obviously he spazzed out like a little girl over his car. He may have been drunk, but thought he was sober enough to drive his precious car.

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 8:42pm
Yeah, settle it like a man and have a duel with a pair of permanent markers. That way everyone knows who won for the next week.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 8:54pm
I miss the days, when i was in elementry school. If you had a problem with someone, you had a fight, it was you and him, at the jungle gym, and you beat the snot out of eachother. Now the loser comes back with a gun and blows the supperior fighter away. Its depressing.
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

I miss the days, when i was in elementry school. If you had a problem with someone, you had a fight, it was you and him, at the jungle gym, and you beat the snot out of eachother. Now the loser comes back with a gun and blows the supperior fighter away. Its depressing.

I laughed when I read the last sentence...but you're right, it's disgusting.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 9:00pm
I have had permanent marker fights, i stratled this girl, pinned her arms, and gave her a facial make over. I could stop laughing.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 9:01pm
I agree. (OMG!!! It finally happened.) I too wish that playground fights could go back to fist fights without weapons. Unfortuanately young kids are getting killed even ay really young ages.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 9:03pm
Yep, its depressing all these you kids getting killed. A simple fist fight woulda settled it. Now you gotta have you boys or your posse or whatever. Give eachother a bloody nose and be done with it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic