Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

flavored paintballs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
warwingsaw3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warwingsaw3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Vandal729 Vandal729 wrote:

Flavored paintballs would be a great idea. Now kids would ask there parents before goin to the supermarket

"Could u buy the red ones please the taste good"

It would make buying paint a lot more accessible because it would be at the super market as a food product. 

I doubt it would be available as a food product.  Even though it is flavored, the product is not meant to be eaten.  It's ammunition (sort of) for a marker.  Nough said.  (back to soap opera...  not that I watch any.)

Tippmann 98 Custom
Flatline
M98 SAW 249 SAW Stock (air)
Mil Sim T168 Reticle-
Intensified Tactical Scope
Tippmann Response Trigger
Halo B Rip
Tippmann Expansion Chamber
PMI Remote Line
Co2
garrett5 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garrett5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 9:20pm
I think they have paintball's that smells like doe pee.
http://garrett5.conforums3.com/index.cgi join or die

dodoofof View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dodoofof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 11:04pm
the point of flavored balls is so you can't wipe
all that glitters is not cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warwingsaw3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 3:44pm

so cheaters would eat the paint instead of wiping it?  what's not wiping have anything to do with flavored paintballs?  now I'm confused.  I though flavored paintballs were incorporated as an idea to make the sport more enjoyable so if paint does splatter in your mouth from a mask shot, it would taste good.

Tippmann 98 Custom
Flatline
Mil Sim T168 Reticle-
Halo B Rip
PMI Remote Line
Co2
Sentinelz View Drop Down
Suicide By Mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentinelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 3:49pm

They already have a flavor it's called butt...

also, that would make dumb peeps who crave attention from others shoot them into each others mouths on a commercial...

Edited by Sentinelz
SgtPoisonMiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SgtPoisonMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 4:02pm

Zap Paintballs taste like Brazil nuts...

*cough, chough*

------------------
Sgt. Poison Miller
------------------
Current Owner of:
A5 w/Remote, 68/45 Crossfire, Flatline, Ricochet R5, Tapco T6 Stock
Vforce Shield Standard (Green)
------------------

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warwingsaw3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 4:05pm

Not good for the sport.  *sigh.  Now about the doe pee...  that really stinks.  Literally.  Hunting's fun, doe pee stinks, and it should stay in hunting.  Anyway, I'm a big fan of this topic so I'll continuosly continue.  You can't get rid of me.  *fools!  I'm taking over the idea section!  Anyway, flavored paintballs that smelled could leave certain scents and flavors on uniforms for refarees to check after a game.  It's an idea, but i don't personnally want a referee licking me down after a game to taste if I got hit and wiped.

*no animals were hurt in this sentence.

Tippmann 98 Custom
Flatline
Mil Sim T168 Reticle-
Halo B Rip
PMI Remote Line
Co2
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 7:17pm
^ Depends on the referee.
SgtPoisonMiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SgtPoisonMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 5:01am

HA! True.

And why is eating paintballs bad for the sport? I mean, it's so fun. It's like eating a hostess cupcake, cream filling!

And actually, paintballs ARE meant to be eaten, paintball fill is regulated by FDA(aka, the guys that say whats edible), so they are completely edible. I just wouldn't eat the shell because that stuff hurts comming out.

Only thing I have noticed after eating about 100 of them (from a 1/5 full 500 round bag that got wet) was I got a slight case of heartburn. That's all.

------------------
Sgt. Poison Miller
------------------
Current Owner of:
A5 w/Remote, 68/45 Crossfire, Flatline, Ricochet R5, Tapco T6 Stock
Vforce Shield Standard (Green)
------------------

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warwingsaw3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 8:25am
are you serious?  paintballs have to be regulated by the FDA since "flying objects" can enter the mouth, like the paint for example.  It has to be non toxic and edible, but eating a 100 of them?  I still say it's meant to be ammo.  Dude, your crazy, and I like crazy, crazy people play good front linesman in paintball, but eating a 100 of them?  Good lord!  You must have been bored to death or something...
Aussie_bloke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie_bloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 7:28am
as a referee for a field, i dont get paid enough to go around the licking the customers,

scented/ flavoured paintballs is a pointless idea, if you dont like the taste, heres an idea, spit it out!!!!

Sentinelz View Drop Down
Suicide By Mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentinelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 7:59am
Look they already have two flavors butt and brazil nuts... If they had a good flavor people would do something dumb like I said earlier...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic