FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what the fastest u shot with your 98

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by gsw.3 gsw.3 wrote:

Originally posted by nfgeasycore9 nfgeasycore9 wrote:

pretty funny...no way you got anything close to 20bps...heak a timmys only designed for 23 bps. Esspecally a mech. Keep dreaming guys you can't tell me your pulled that on a tippmann. RT or not no way your going anything remotley fast. On top of that unless you have a halo with a ripdrive your not even going to be able to cycle that fast.
WOW!!!! your so wronge with a Super R/T you can hit 15-18 BPS easy and if you do outher mods you can go insanely fast...... dont believe me ask tigman his 98 hits like 23 or 25 BPS something like that!!!!

I believe it was something along the lines of 24.5 CPS. Not BPS
aGUYnamedLARRY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aGUYnamedLARRY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 1:04pm
what is CPS?
In a world where everyone has gone mad, only the lunatic is truly sane.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 6:32pm

Originally posted by aGUYnamedLARRY aGUYnamedLARRY wrote:

what is CPS?

Cycles per second. Ie, no paint.

Xspyderman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xspyderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 11:20am
How does CPS mean no paint? ^^^
Xs.

A5, GTA; Flatline, Double Trigger, R/T, Tapco Stock, 32 Remote, Attitude

Forum: meeting place or medium for discussion of matters of public interest. NOT INTERESTED? DON'T POST!
Devil2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
^^^ Just got his fantasy fulfilled ^^^

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devil2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 2:54pm
It means that you are not shooting any paint out of the barrel.
Cycles per second means how fast the gun shoots without paint in it.
Balls per second is how fast the gun and shoot paintballs.
A gun can usually shoot faster without paint in it.

The Evil Thong Girl had something called "Motion Lotion"...it tasted pretty good, I ate the entire contents of the bottle thingy..-Hell's Oracle
Xspyderman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xspyderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 5:16pm
Not a very useful number then, huh?
Xs.

A5, GTA; Flatline, Double Trigger, R/T, Tapco Stock, 32 Remote, Attitude

Forum: meeting place or medium for discussion of matters of public interest. NOT INTERESTED? DON'T POST!
Mr. Heckler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Heckler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 5:19pm

^^

Sure it is. It tells you how fast you can waste air.

The Tippmann Forums.....My Anti-Drug.

-98Custom
-Flatline
-6-Position Collapsible Stock
-32 Degrees Remote Hose
-Crossman Red Dot
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ill feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 5:22pm
Out Ran my old Eggy with my E98c and that wasn't hard.  I could possibly reach 17bps in Semi, and around 29+ with Response(of course that would be cycles).

Edited by Panda Man
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 5:30pm

Originally posted by meyerand meyerand wrote:

i can get about 20 bps wi RT on my custom.  I have an egg hopper which helps. 

you must have had an upgrade on your egg, they can only get going at tops 18

Also pandaman^ you dont want that gun you want an ego! Well atleast i would

Edited by VTpaintballer
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 8:50pm
Whoever posted anything above 10bps with no SERIOUS mods or an e-bolt is completely wrong.

e-bolt= 12bps i will give you that.

I got like 9 on my mech.
Sig is WAY too big.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by benttwig33 benttwig33 wrote:

Whoever posted anything above 10bps with no SERIOUS mods or an e-bolt is completely wrong.

e-bolt= 12bps i will give you that.

I got like 9 on my mech.
The e-bolt is uncapped in semi auto so its it possible they can get above 12bps
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 8:22pm

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Out Ran my old Eggy with my E98c and that wasn't hard.  I could possibly reach 17bps in Semi, and around 29+ with Response(of course that would be cycles).

WOW i will bow to you if you can prove it

98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by tigman250 tigman250 wrote:

I out run my egg with my ebolt as well.  I had to turn down the bps dial on my ebolt.  But I dont think its from the speed its from that stinking elbow. 

As far as cps or bps max on an ebolt, well we all know they recock via a spring so its limited to that.  And everytime I here someone say what the cap is on an ebolt, it amazes me because they probably have never seen one.  I have one and I have never seen in my ebolt manual at least, where it says what the cap is.  So everything you here is mostly speculation.

Edited by 98cowboy
GO BUCKS!!!

stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 6:04pm
i have out shot revvy with it, but thats really pushing it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by 98cowboy 98cowboy wrote:

I out run my egg with my ebolt as well.  I had to turn down the bps dial on my ebolt.  But I dont think its from the speed its from that stinking elbow. 

As far as cps or bps max on an ebolt, well we all know they recock via a spring so its limited to that.  And everytime I here someone say what the cap is on an ebolt, it amazes me because they probably have never seen one.  I have one and I have never seen in my ebolt manual at least, where it says what the cap is.  So everything you here is mostly speculation.

Tippmann says its capped in everything but semi-auto.
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 10:25pm

i don't care about out running a hopper, i'm talking about 29 cps, i would like proof. i could tell you that my stock full size pickup will go 150mph..........are you going to believe me without some sort of proof?

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ill feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 11:29pm

i don't care about out running a hopper, i'm talking about 29 cps, i would like proof. i could tell you that my stock full size pickup will go 150mph..........are you going to believe me without some sort of proof?

Once I get it Back, I'll Try it agian.  Need some one to Goldwave it.
General Bissell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General Bissell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2005 at 12:59am
2 bps... i am the slow ... unno probably not fast, my 98 Custom has no upgrades, my Ion now thats a different story
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2005 at 1:43am

Once I get it Back, I'll Try it agian.  Need some one to Goldwave it.

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I'll do it!

Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2005 at 1:59am
I can shoot 7989745765767864215248989 BPS
with my mech tippy 98c

Edited by Cheetos3254
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic